XVIII

Bullet P.O.V

I was waiting around the corner with Kocaine and Kash for my brother and them Young Gods to come out, they had been in that bitch for about a hour.

He ain't want me to come in with him incase some shit popped off, but my thing is if some shit popped off I wanna be there cause ain't nobody gone have his back the way I do.

"They need to bring they ass on, I'm hungry!" Kash said as a car came zooming past us. "Is that them?" Kash asked I tried to look inside the car but the windows was tinted and it was to dark. "Naw they only drive white cars." I said sitting back in my seat we waited 5 more minutes.

"Why we waiting out here if Gotti ain't come out and them niggas already left, something ain't right shouldn't we go see what's going on?!" I thought about it for a second and she was right, I started the car up driving around the corner.

Soon as we hit the corner you could see a thick cloud of grey smoke, the smell was so strong we immediately started coughing and choking, I jumped out the car and ran up to the door with Kocaine and Kash on my heels.

We was calling out everybody name but no one answered, I kicked threw the door the first thing I seen was my cousin Juice body laid out on the ground. I heard a female voice then seen Felicia, next to her was Gotti I ran over to him wrapped his arm around my neck, he opened his eyes.

"Don't worry about me y'all, get Lici and Juice I'm gone get Pop." Gotti said I shook my head. "I'll come back for them." I said grabbing his arm again he snatched away and limped over to Pop; Gotti got a big ass heart and that's what gone get him 6ft deep, he always want to save everybody even if it means he might not make it.

I picked up Juice body while Kocaine and Kash got Felicia, I looked back towards the house to see Gotti limping out dragging Poppa along, I went to help him.

The police, paramedics and fire department pulled up, they examined everyone zipped Juice up in a body bag and rushed Gotti and them to the hospital.

Felicia P.O.V

I woke up in a hospital bed with a huge headache and two complete strangers staring at me, I yawned and sat up at the end of the bed. "You straight?" One of the girls asked I nodded and tried to stand but failed, my legs gave in but she caught me.

"Thanks." I said eyeing her gun she smiled and covered it up. "Don't worry it's to protect you, we work for Gotti." She said helping me sit down I looked around. "Well where's Bullet?" I asked. "Running business while Gotti away."

"He's in his room once the doctor come in and take a look at you, we'll escort you to him." She said before I could ask another question, I nodded then she helped me to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, took a shower then put on another hospital gown.

"So what's y'all name anyway?" I asked getting back into bed. "I'm Kocaine and that's my sister Kash." Kash sup head nodded me then there was a knock at the door and Nique came in.

"Hey boo, how you feeling?" She asked coming into the room and hugging me. "I'm good, how are you?"

"Ready to give you, yo aggravating ass godkids back." I laughed. "But really, how do you feel?" She asked rubbing my back. "I'm fine." I said trying to assure her, Nini walked in with Marcus and Jamaal behind him.

"Girl I'm so happy you back, Marcus lil ass so fucking grown he always gotta go word for word with people and he curse too much... I can't deal with him and Jamaal cry to fucking much y'all need to beat him!" He said hugging me, Jamaal jumped on my bed. "I missed you!" He said hugging me I hugged him back I don't remember much about what happened, but I remember missing them and wondering if I was gone see them again.