XX

Felicia P.O.V

Gotti been acting real strange since he came to stay with me for awhile, he haven't told me what's going on but I know he hiding from something or someone, he always watching his surroundings a lil more then usual.

I got up to get dressed the house was a mess; it's hard being pregnant; about to bust and the only female living with a bunch of boys, they so dirty and not one of them think to clean up after themselves. I gotta do everything cook, clean, wash clothes, work and carry a fucking baby. They think I'm super woman always calling my name and being loud I need a break so I'm going to the spa with my 4 bodygaurds, Gotti came in the room while I was trying to put on my shoes. "Where you going?" He asked helping me. "To the spa, if that's okay with you." He nodded. "You ain't gone clean up before you leave?" He asked walking me downstairs.

I started to curse his black ass out but the door was being busted in by a bunch of policemen, they came charging in with big guns; DEA and U.S Marshals was printed across their backs. "U.S Marshals everybody on the ground!" He screamed I threw my hands up but I wasn't bout to even try to get my big ass on the ground. "Is there anyone else in the house!"

"My boys there in the back playing cops and robbers with toy guns." I said trying to explain the situation before they find them and mistake the toy guns for real ones. "Hold fire we have young boys in the backyard playing cops and robbers-" Just then we heard two loud gun shots I screamed turning around so quick an officer turned his gun on me. "Ma'am stay still!"

"Man get that gun off my babymama!" Gotti screamed trying to get up but other officers had their knees all over him. "We need an ambulance." I heard through the walkie talkie my heart dropped down to my knees. They took us outside sat Gotti in the car while I sat in the back of an ambulance with Jamaal and Marcus both laying on stretchers, I cried watching as one laid uncontaious and the other cried out in physical and emotional pain.

The ambulance rushed them to the hospital I had to wait out in the waiting area filling out papers while they did surgery on them, all I could do was cry here I am all alone no shoulder to cry on and everyone that I love is fighting for their life or having it tooken from them.

I got on my knees and prayed to god asking that he help my babies through this I complain alot bout them but I love every lil thing about everyone of them, I drifted off to sleep while waiting.

********************

I was woken by Poppa and Bullet. "Any news?" Bullet asked handing me some water I shook my head no then took a sip, the Doctor Came out. "Family of JaMarcus Kendall"? We all stood. "The bullet damaged a couple tissues but nothing major he should be up and running in no time". I was relieved to hear that. "Thank you so much but what about the other boy Jamaal Kendall?"

"No one informed you?" He asked I shook my head no. "Informed me on what?" I asked afriad of what he was about to say, he looked at me then at everyone behind me. "I'm sorry to inform you but Jamaal Kendall didn't make it."

"Nooo, God no!" I screamed falling back Bullet caught me and sat me down on the chair. "Calm down it's gone be okay baby... He with his mother in a better place"! Nique said hugging me. "I think she peeing on herself." Bullet said referring to fluid running down my legs. "Oh my god somebody get a nurse her water broke"! Nini screamed out the nurses ran in and rushed me to the back I didn't want to go into labor without my boys here to hold my hand or Gotti to cut the cord.