III

The next morning I woke up, took a shower then got dressed and I called Licia.

"Wassup babe"? She asked.

"Nun major other then my mama dumb ass tried to kill herself, and some lady and a fucking pig was knocking at my door"!

"OMG, A pig"? She asked sounding confused and scared at the same. "Bitch I'm serious and let me come over I wanna cuddle"!

"Me too"! She shouted back I sucked my teeth, it got quiet for a minute. "And your mother tried to kill herself and you wanna cuddle"?

"Life goes on, I'm not fynna stop my life cause she a idiot".

"Wow, come on I'm home though".

"Thanks". I said. "I'm still shocked about the pig being after you".

I love this girl no matter the situation she always seems to make me laugh.

"Pigs are cops asshole"!

"Ohhh yeaa, you do call police officers pigs". I mumbled "Dumbass".

"The lady was probably from the health department-". (Click).

I hung up the phone on her dumbass she get on my fucking nerves ol stupid ass hoe, I left out the door and there was a note on it saying some shit bout the lease I balled it up and threw it away.

***********

I pulled into the driveway of Felicia house got out and rung the doorbell, seconds later she opened the door with a Jean jumper on covered by a apron, and a bakers hat on. I tried to hold in my laugh she looked cute and silly as fuck. "What the fuck is funny"?

"You, you look so cute"! I said grabbing her cheeks, she gave me a blank look. "What does me looking cute have to do with my butt". She said removing my hand, I bet y'all thought I grabbed her cheeks on her face but nahh I grabbed that ass. "Oh, you thought I said yo face looked cute". I poked my lips out and shook my head.

She laughed and stepped aside for me to enter Felicia share this house with 3 other girls. "MI casa es su casa". (My home is your home) She said walking into the livingroom it was big and sexy as fuck everything was pink, purple and yellow. Made for hoes it was a bunch of pictures of all them everywhere.

"Quiero tus labios sean minas también". (I want your lips to be mines too) I said staring at her glossy pink lips. "Mhhmm"! She said biting her lips in a seductive way.

"Tu necesitas dejar de jugar y dejame hit". (You need to stop playing and let me hit) I said getting closer to her she grabbed my hand, walking slowly swaying her hips, leading my upstairs to her room. "Couch, bed whichever you choose and a Teddy bear don't fuck it up and clean up after you finish". She said before walking out leaving me looking confused, I thought I was about to get some pussy.

"You fucking tease"! I screamed after her, I grabbed the remote and jumped in her bed.

About 30 minutes later she came in the room typing on her phone, I pulled her down down next to me snatching her phone away and putting it in my pocket. "Give me my phone back"!

"Can we have a conversation, I wanna talk to you"! I whined turning to my side to look her in the face. "Okay, what about"? I shrugged my shoulders. "Who you always texting anyways"?

"Gotti, So where did they take your mom"? She asked now on her side facing me, I shrugged my shoulders again. "To the hospital, I think". Her eyes got wide. "So she is alive".

"When I last seen her she was".

"Well don't you wanna know if she dread or alive". I shook my head no then turned on my back, Licia laid her head on my chest. "I know your mad at her but if she is still here on this earth I think you should go say goodbye before it's to late".

"I will, tomorrow morning". It got quiet then I felt wetness on my chest. "What the fuck bitch is you drooling"! I yelled pushing her head off me, she sat up with tears coming out her eyes I felt like a complete asshole.

"What's wrong baby"? I asked sitting up against the head board, she wiped her tears away. "Nothing I'm fine". She said. "Tell me".

"No". She said turning her back towards me. "Okay, ion give a fuck anyways".

"Okay but you have to promise not to laugh at me". She said I laughed and crossed my heart.

"My dad is leaving us and for a new family". She said looking down at her hands. "Damn, that's fucked up... But good he don't deserve y'all".

"Yeap, I'm happy he's leaving but then again I'm sad for mommy she gone be poor and depressed". She said we both laughed. "Does he still hit your mom"? I asked she looked down, I opened my arms out wide for a hug, she gladly accepted it. "I'm sorry babygirl". I said kissing her forehead she smiled at me. "I'm hungry". I said rubbing my stomach.

"Whatchu want to eat". She asked trying to take the remote. "Beacon, eggs, grits the whole nine".

She looked at me with an raised eyebrow, I laughed. "Okay, how bout a sandwich". She left to do that while searched on Netflix for a movie to watch, I decided on Kevin Hart Let Me Explain a couple minutes into the movie, she came back with a bowl full of cut up fruit and 5 heart shaped peanut butter jelly sandwiches.

"Bruh you gay, what's up with the shapes"?

"Shut up and eat"! She said she took her phone snapped a couple pictures then put it on the gram, we watched movies until we fell asleep.

******

Felicia phone kept going off in my pocket so I woke up and checked it, it was that nigga Gotti. "Why the fuck you keep calling my bitch"?! I yelled through the phone. "Watch yo motherfuckin mouth before I shoot you in it"!

"Whatever fuckboy whatchu want"!?

"Don't worry about what I want bitch ass nigga, put Licie (Lee-cee) on the phone"! I hung up, deleted his number and blocked it I tapped Felicia shoulder trying to wake her. "Licia, Licia". I whispered don't know why the fuck but that's what I did.

"Move". She shrugged me off. "I'm bout to go".

"Umhum, bye". She pushed me out the bed and spread out all over it, I kissed her cheek and left out the back I jumped over the gate cause I ain't wanna leave it unlocked.