IX

Author's Note: Okay so this is the last update until I reach 60 votes, so I'm gone need you guys to Like it up, and if you like it tell me or something!

(Share/vote/comment) #WeDontLoveTheseHoes! Loll, j/k Love yhu guys! REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT

The next morning I woke up in a guest bedroom with an major headache, the sunlight was beaming in my eyes I got out of bed so quick and shut the curtain. I tried to get back in bed but I tripped over Savage ass. "Ouch! Bitch move"! I said kicking him he slapped my foot. "Bitch keep hitting me, you gone think I'm crazy"! I rolled my eyes. "I already know your crazy."

"Whatever, take the aspirin". I popped it in mouth swallowing it with the water that was sitting next to it, savage sat up and stare at me I stared back. "What are you looking at"! I covered my face with the pillow.

"You don't remember what happened last night?"

"Talking bout at the club"? He shook his head. "Naw after we got home". I raised my eyebrow then looked under the covers. "Did we"?

"No, get yo mind out the gutter"!

"Well your naked"! I said laughing he wasn't exactly naked but he had on cookie monster boxers. "Wanna know why I'm naked". He said laughing I nodded my head.

"Puta que se volvió loca en mí"! (bitch you went insane on me) He shouted with his hands on his head, I burst out into laughter his facial expression was priceless he looked like a sad lost puppy.

"When, how and why"? I asked still laughing.

"I went in the bathroom to check on you cause you had been in there for about an hour, you were sitting in the tub crying and talking to yourself so I let the water out and took you a shower, after you got out you went psicópata and started throwing things and yelling random shit, cursing me out in Spanish... I tried to calm you down but you just kept biting me and shit, then you went downstairs I ain't want you to try and leave so I followed you, but you didn't try to leave you just went to the kitchen and started throwing bleach all over me"! I gasps putting my hands over my mouth, I don't remember any of that.

"Yeap, you said I was a pequeño bastardo desagradecido". (Ungrateful little bastard) I laughed I should've known it was gone come out at the wrong time, I poked my lip out. "I'm so sorry baby"! I said grabbing his face and putting kisses all over him.

************

Savage P.O.V

"All I'm really asking for is you,

You're mine, all mine

I just wanna say you're mine, all mine,

Fuck whatchu heard, you're mine, all mine,

Long as you know who you belong to your mine all miinnneeee". I woke up to Felicia singing to me I smiled listening to her, her voice was beautiful.

"Most niggas get woken up to breakfast in bed or some head". I said pulling her close to me. "Yea well your not most niggas, and I just want you to know who your owner is".

"I do know". I said kissing her neck. "Good, now let this bitch that been blowing yo phone up know that". She said handing me my phone. "You tell her". She unlocked my phone and was about to call before I snatched it out her hand. "What the fuck"?

"Not her". I said texting Yvonne back I forgot I told her, I would take her to the doctor. "Why not"?!

"What if I told you I was in love with her"? She gave me a look like nigga I will kill you. "Then I would stab you, find that bitch pour acid all over her and set her ass on fire... Play with me"! She said moving her head in all kinds of ways, I laughed and kissed her cheek then went to go get dressed. "Good thing you afraid of acid"! I joked she really is afraid of acid, she think it's gone burn her and make her ugly.

She came in picked out me an outfit and shoes, set my jewelry out on the vanity table I finished putting everything on then grabbed my keys.

I was out the house getting into my all white Mustang when I noticed I ain't have my phone, I was about to get out but Felicia was right there with it in her hand. "I gotta take a friend to the store real quick, I'll be back to take you out to lunch". I kissed her cheek and left.

I pulled up to Yvonne apartment complex, she was sitting on the stairs talking to some people I beeped the horn and she came up to the car.

A couple backstreet niggas walked passed eyein the fuck out me, I turned the music up and pulled my gun from under my seat.

♬ Ha ha ha ha ha

You mad or nah

Fuck nigga don't want war

Them thangs go da da da

These thots don't get no love

My pockets is so large

I'm swimming in the guap

I got gold all on my watch

My belt cost more than yo check

I'm throwing all this money like bread

I know I'll make a girl so wet

I know the pussy nigga upset

I'm winning I'm winning you lose

Thats your fault should have never snoozed♬

"Whatchu trynna do start a war, you know I live in this neighborhood and I'm pregnant with your baby, right"!

"I know you say you pregnant with my baby".

"Whatever, wait til she get here you gone see"! I nodded my head and drove towards the doctor, Yvonne lifted up her shirt. "Look at my lil baby bump". She was nine months and finally getting a lil tummy, we stopped by McDonalds and got some food before getting to the Doctor office.

*****************

I been at the doctor office all day with this girl, they had decided to keep her since her blood pressure was high and it's so close to her due date.

"She so stubborn it's like she don't wanna lay upside down and she be scratching and punching me all through the night". Yvonne said to me the baby had been turned sideways in her stomach, it was normal at the beginning but now they say she gotta turn upside down or Yvonne gone have to have a C-section.

I was laying at the feet of her hospital bed she wanted me to stay until one of her sisters got here, I know Felicia gone be mad as fuck probably think I'm still cheating.

And I am I know she ain't expect me to just stop; I need pussy, I mean be real everybody and they mama know I'm addicted to sex, I love her but I love sex too.

"You thought of any names for her"? I asked she smiled all big and happy. "Yea, either Quavondra or Melonyi".

"Ewww, What the fuck kind of names are them"! Yvonne sister said coming into the room. "I think their cute names! Do y'all got any better ideas"?

"A'ight I gotta go". I said getting up and locking Yvonne in even though she might be my babymama I grown to like her as a friend. "Awwhh don't leave yet... Look yo baby wanna punch me now cause you leaving".

I put my hand on her stomach and she was punching her, you could see her lil fist I crouched down. "Stop hitting ya mama and flip the fuck over". I said.

"Oop, that ain't how you talk to a baby"! Yvonne said pushing my head she started punching more after that I laughed. "I gotta get home, I'll be by tomorrow".

"A'ight tell Wifey I said thanks for sharing"! I flicked her off then left, I got a call from Felicia I ignored it and headed home.

********