V

Savage P.O.V

Text messages

EverythingToMe: I'm gone kill myself if you're not a the pier in 20 minutes

Me: Later I got some shit I need to handle

Honestly I ain't have shit to do I was gone go chill in the hood, I just ain't feel like talking to her since she wanna lie to a nigga and shit.

EverythingToMe: Did you not read the part about me killing myself or you just don't care anymore

She was making me mad I really wasn't in the mood for dumb shit, she my baby and all but fuck her right now.

I wasn't gone go but I know she gone trip so I just stopped by, ain't no cars allowed on the pier so I had to walk until I found her dumb ass.

She was sitting on the rail at the edge of the pier, I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my face in her neck she sniffled. "Why you crying"? I asked with my face still buried in her neck.

"You promise not to look at me differently"? I sighed getting frustrated she know no matter what I'm gone die a real nigga.

"Yea, talk to me".

"Promise not to get mad at me".

"Girl if you don't say what the fuck on yo mind"! I said she took a deep breath. "Since that day we last seen eachother at my house, someone tried to rape me". My blood was boiling. "Who"?

"Promise not to do anything stupid"? She asked. "Felicia who the fuck hurt you... Who was it, he did that shit to yo face"?! She nodded then broke down crying. "Who was it"?!

"I don't know it was to dark but I didn't tell you this so you could yell at me, I just needed to tell someone I thought I could trust you-"! I was mad and sad for her, i can't imagine how frightened she was; I always said that I would protect her but I failed. I swear on everything I love I'm gone murder whoever the fuck did this, I got a feeling that bitch nigga Gotti did this cause his set and my set beefing.

"I'm sorry FeFe". I said hugging her tightly I held her like that while she cried her lil eyes out, telling me everything for an whole hour I didn't want to let her go. "Come live with me bae I got a little money saved up it can last the both us a lil minute until I find work, I'll take care of you, I can't let you stay in that house by yourself". I said walking her back to the car. "No, I can't leave I have to finish school and my mom needs me". She said.

"You can still go to school I'll take you everyday".

"What about my mom"?

"I'll send get money". She ain't wanna go but agreed to come with me.

I was so angry at myself I should've been there to protect her, I should've took her with me instead of just leaving but that won't ever happen again I'll never leave her alone.

We pulled up to her house and it looked trashed, we packed all her clothes and personal items within 10 minutes.

Felicia P.O.V

"What are we doing here"? I asked Savage we were sitting right in the middle of MDG territory, I didn't understand why we would be over here knowing we live in backstreet and it's beef between them, he turned the car off handing me the keys. "Ride around if it's gone make you feel safer".

"Safe in this neighborhood? Not likely and you can't be serious I'm coming with you, I'm not staying out here by myself". I said getting out the car Savage turned around, looking me dead in my eyes he looked serious but I'm more scared if this neighborhood than him.