XI

Savage P.O.V

I walked in the room to wake Felicia up but she was already awoke glazing at that ring, like she been doing since that bih got on her finger.

"Is it too small?" I asked the diamond was 11.5 carat so I know it was big enough for an engagement ring, but I wanted to hear her say it's perfect like she been doing since that bih got on her finger.

"No it's perfect for me, just like you are." I smiled and pecked her lips, we been home since lastnight but I ain't had no chance to go check on nothing.

"Whatchu fynna do today?" I asked putting on my shoes, she sat up. "Nothing I was just gone go show off my ring but I wanna go with you."

"A'ight come on." She put her shoes on then followed behind me, I grabbed my keys, phone and locked the house up.

*

We went straight to the main warehouse I walked in and all you could hear was a gun cocking, then firing the bullet brushed my arm. "Nigga what da fuck wrong witchu?!" I yelled.

"Damn boss, my bad I ain't know it was you." He said getting up and handing me a napkin like that shit was supposed to help.

"The fuck I'm gone do with this!" I asked throwing it at him, Meechie and Rashad came running in from the back. "What happened?" They asked in unison.

"Nigga is you high?" I asked looking at him in his eyes: his pupils were dilated, I looked at the table and there was a crack pipe laying there. "And you getting high off my shit."

"Naw boss, I was just making sure da shit was smokin right." He said flinching and shit.

"Man get the fuck out my face before I kill yo ass!" He walked past me and Felicia, she grabbed him. "Come back in and lay down." She said leading him to the back. "And Meech nigga I left you in charge... Why the fuck this nigga out hea alone smoking my shit and shooting at me!"

"Bruh I can't do everything!" I walked pass him and into my office, I went straight towards the safe room, me and Meech the only two that know the password but I always check on it.

I walked out the safe room and Felicia was sitting in my chair. "Get out my chair."

"This my chair, you go sit over there!" She said I picked her up and sat her on the desk. "What are looking for?" She asked swinging her legs back and foward, gazing at her ring I stopped searching and watched her, she so beautiful and perfect; I don't deserve her.

"A lil black notebook, we write down the amount of money made each day, and how much money we should get back after they sell whatever amount of product we give them." I said explaining to her what it is, I usually don't tell her shit like this cause ion want her mixed up with none of this shit.

But since we gone be getting married I guess she should know this shit in case something happens to me, Meech walked in with the book. "Let me see it." She said sticking her hand out he gave it to her, she looked over it.

"Something's not adding up... Like right here it says that 50 kilos was sold everyday that week... That means $1.5 million was made everyday so that would mean 10.5 was made by the end of the week, but right here there was a decrease like a $9 million decrease." She said my eyes shot towards Meech.

"That's what I came in here to tell you... We was robbed."

"Robbed? Why the fuck wasn't I informed about this shit?" I shouted sitting down in my chair. "How the fuck was I supposed to tell you if you ain't even in the country!" I sighed rubbing my temples, Felicia came up behind me and massaged my shoulders.

"Babe calm down it's not like its the end of the world... You'll get it back." Felicia said trying to calm me I tried to cool out and think on a clear mind, but all I could think about was some nigga had the balls to come up in my shit and take my shit, and these lazy ass niggas ain't do shit about it.

"Get Shad, and Trill over here now." I said to Meech he nodded his head and left out the room, Felicia sat on my lap andkissed my cheek. "I love you." I stared into her eyes then my phone started going off, i looked at it and it was a text from Yvonne I ain't check it cause I ain't feel like hearing Felicia mouth and I ain't told her about the pregnancy yet, well actually I wasn't gone tell her until I knew exactly what the situation was. If it's my baby I'm gone love and care for her no matter what Felicia say, I just hope she don't be mad.

I was rolling me a blunt when Trill and Meech came in. "Oh shit boy, you finally done wifed boss lady!" Trill said Felicia stood up showing off her ring. "Oh yea that bih phat... When the wedding?" Felicia shrugged her shoulders then Shad walked in and sat down. "Wassup boss?"

"We got a trader in our circle". I said looking at them all. "Point em out boss, I'll end dat nigga right nie!" Trill said turning his attention to Meech, Meech sucked his teeth. "Nigga you ain't gone do no muhfuckin body, if anybody getting ended it's yo bitch ass!" Meech said pulling his gun out, Trill did the same, and Shad just backed the fuck up.

"Stop put the guns down damn, you niggas so stupid ain't nobody gone shoot nobody while I'm around"! Trill put his gun down. "Mybad boss lady." Meech put his away too then stole on Trill. "Don't ever point a fucking gun at me unless you gone use that shit, pussy!"

"Alright, alright y'all chill out and pop that DVD in". We watched the DVD like 3 times. "Aye that look like umm... Whatchmacallit." Felicia got up and walked out the room.

"Boss what's up?"

"Nun just find out who these niggas is... I'm gone fuck with y'all later though."

We got in the car and just sat there for a moment, I looked at Felicia and she looked zooned out. "So you wanna tell me what's going on?"

"It's nothing let's just go home". I started the car and headed towards home, my phone kept going off signaling that I had a message.

"Aren't you going to answer that"?

"Naw it can wait, why you upset?" She sighed and grabbed my phone. "It's none of your business".

"None of my business? Any and everything going on with you is my business!"

"Vice versa!" She said with an attitude. "And what that supposed to mean, I ain't hiding shit!" She rolled her eyes. "Yea well I can't tell!" She said showing me the picture message, I ain't have shit else to say all I did was look stupid.