X

Felicia P.O.V

"Maybe he didn't forget, maybe he just got something big planned and acting like he forgot." I rolled my eyes just then Savage walked through the door empty handed, he tried to kiss me but I turned my face.

"Okay..." He said looking at all of us I rolled my eyes again to show him that I had an attitude. "Wassup y'all?" He asked them everybody said hey except for Kris, she rolled her eyes at him too and said um.

He left and went upstairs we continued conversing and drinking until late like 10 something, then everybody started going home I locked up then went upstairs.

He was on the phone I listened to his conversation he wasn't talking much, but the girl on the other end was talking alot. I opened the door as soon he seen me he took her off speaker and said "Goodnight I'm gone call you tomorrow" and quickly hung up, I stood against the door frame. "Who was that?" I asked he shrugged then put his phone in the nightstand.

"I hate sneaky niggas!" I said before going into the bathroom and shutting the door behind me, I ran me a hot bubble bath and relaxed minutes later I heard water splashing. "Get the fuck out!" I said throwing a towels at him.

"Bitch stop, I gotta piss!"

"I don't give a fuck, all these fucking bathrooms in this house and you choose this one!"

"It's the closest, why you trippin!?"

"Ughhh!" I screamed getting out the tub and wrapping a towel around my body. "Calm down bride of chucky!"

"Leave me alone!" I laughed I really ain't want to but he so fucking stupid and aggravating, I grabbing the lotion out the armoire, sitting on the bed Savage sat beside me and took it out my hand and started Lotioning my legs.

"Baby why you mad?" He asked I took a deep breath to calm myself down, and just stared at him maybe I'm overreacting.

"I don't know... I just feel like your hiding something."

"Hiding what?" He asked rubbing lotion on my feet. "Bitch ion know you tell me, you the one sneaking with yo creep ass!" I said with a scowl on my face.

"Man why you gotta call me out my name, that shit hurt my feelings." He said pushing my feet off him, I bite my lips to hold in my laughter he get on my fucking nerves I'm being serious and this bitch wanna play.

"Where are we? Where are we going?" I could just tell by the look on his face something stupid was about to come out his mouth. "We home and we going to bed."

"Why you always playing? You think everything a joke, Savage I am serious if you don't stop this shit and tell me where we stand, I'm leaving... no es nunca volver!" (Ain't never coming back) He didn't say anything.

"Savage just get out please." He shook his head no. "Tell me how to make it better."

"Please." He let out a deep sigh then grabbed a shoebox from under the bed and walked out.

I got under the covers and cuddled with the pillow on Savage side of the bed, I was sad I wanted him to love me, to appreciate me, to remember me. I just wanted him.

I couldn't fall asleep I was too busy questioning rather being in a relationship with him was a mistake, is it worth losing our friendship over maybe I rushed him into something he's not ready for; well obviously, maybe I'm asking for to much.

Savage finally came back and got into bed pulling my on top of him, I laid my head in his chest and listened to his heart beat. "We gone have to talk about this, it ain't just gone go away-"