VII

Gotti P.O.V

"So you finally left that bitch ass boyfriend!" I asked drinking my drink, she smiled shyly biting the corner of her bottom lip.

"Don't talk about my boyfriend!" She was looking down at her hands, we had lost contact when she moved in with Savage and I moved to Hollywood but we got linked up again; thanks to her homegirl Kristina.

"Why you acting shy?" She smiled. "I'm not, I was just wondering if I could get a sip."

"No ma'am I'll get you, your owns."

"I just want a lil sip!" I sucked my teeth and passed it to her, she always drinking up my juice, this lil mothafucka had the nerve to take my top off. "What?! I don't know where your lips been! You know you eat pussy!" I flicked my tongue up and down showing her my tongue ring, her eyes got wide and mouth dropped open. "Noo Vonte, really! When and why the fuck did you get that?"

"Awhile back... My girl like it, I got one that vibrate too." She shook her head. "You a freak!" I laughed. "Oh and I wanna thank you for finding that guy that broke into my place."

"No problem, you know I'll do anything for my nigga." She laughed then a awkward silence filled the air. "I live with Savage now."

"Yea, yo mom's told me... Called me crying saying you ran away with that "THUG" or whatever he think he is... You should try calling and checking up on her-" She pulled her phone out and started playing with it. "Okay ignore me if you want but you only get one mother and everybody time on earth is limited." She yook a deep breath then put her attention back on me. "How she doing?"

"Call her and find out-"

"I be busy." She said cutting me off, she sounded so fucking stupid; made me wanna slap the fuck outta her. "How the fuck you be to busy to talk to yo own mama, don't be stupid Felicia!" She sucked her reeth and rolled her eyes at me. "Don't start Gotti, this is my life not yours, not mama's, nobodies but mines. if you don't like how I'm living it or who I'm living it with get ghost... I can do without you!" She said angrily she started to get up but I stopped her.

"Chill out and watch who the fuck you talking to like that, a nigga ain't trynna tell yo dumbass how to live yo life, all I'm saying it's you only get one mother and she ain't gone be here forever." She rolled her eyes and sat impatiently; tapping her foot.

"A'ight whatever man, don't listen to me but when that nigga get done with yo dumbass and yo mama ain't around don't come looking for me..." I had wanted to talk to her about moving in with that fucknigga but when it's about his bitch ass, she know it all. And I ain't trying to get in her business or tell her how to live her life, I guess she just gone have to learn for herself.

Savage P.O.V

I was sitting in my livingroom drinking and thinking about Felicia I couldn't fall asleep for shit, I ain't used to sleeping in my own bed without her.

When we got into arguments she usually just ride around but since she left with that dykin hoe she wanna stay out all night, she bet not be fucking that hoe I swear on everything I'll beat the shit out of her and that dyke.

"Bruh why not just call her, instead of checking that phone every fucking second." Meechie asked he been staying here for over a week, his bitch kicked him out his own house that's some hoe shit, I can't get kicked out shit I own.

"Call who and when is you going home... All up in my kitchen, in my fridge eating my shit!" I said snatching the bowl of grapes out his hands, he snatched it back. "Fucknigga!"

"Don't get shot in the mouth!" I said taking hit off the blunt.

"But anyways call Boss lady and apologize." He said.

"I ain't worried about her calling she better walk her ass through that door before 2, and I ain't apologizing I ain't do shit to her over emotional ass!"

"Nigga you fucked two different bitches in the bed you share with her, evidently you did something she wouldn't go off on yo ass like that, boss lady usually calm as fuck."

"I don't know what the fuck got into her, she went ballistic over something so petty I mean like bruh I fuck bitches all the time!"

"That's probably the problem she tired of watching you fuck with all these hoes... Like bruh you got it good she know you a hoe but she still faithful, now you know that's a good bitch and boss lady been waiting for you to get yo shit together... And nigga I ain't saying don't fuck around I know you can't control it, just do that shit on the low have enough respect for her... Man you fucking up a good thing that girl love you bruh.;

"Nigga since you locked in you wanna preach now"! I said pouring me another glass of Whiskey.

"See you joking but I'm serious act right or she gone leave yo ass for a doctor or some shit"!

"Don't no doctor want her broke ass." I joked but I know he right; shit I ain't ready to settle down.

**************