Episode 1 : Pilot

🔔 : The Fate just posted an update!

READ

YES | NO

👄 The Fate

Remember when I said that this year will be different?

You'll never guess who just came back from the doors of the underworld after her mysterious absence. I know you all have questions waiting to be answered but here are some of my own.

Does 'lil Ro knows her bestie is back? Does L know she's dating the Golden Boy? How about J? Now that the real Queen Bee is back, what will happen in Olympus High? We all know one nation can't have two queens. More so, three.

Will the deafening peace in our beloved academy be disrupted again? Now that chaos herself came back, who knows?

🌸 

"Oh my G! Lisa's back!" Sana exclaimed as her eyes were glued on the screen of her hand phone. Dahyun and Mina's eyes widened as they read the update as well. Nayeon gasped as she showed her phone to Momo--who gasped too as soon as she saw.

"Unlike you, we're not retarded, Sana. No need to point out the obvious," Jennie--more known as J, rolled her eyes as she shut her phone. She looked genuinely pissed but was great at hiding it.

"But J, Lisa's back. That means--"

Jennie glared at Momo. "It means nothing. She left for a year so she's out of the circle. She's nothing now."

"Is she really, J? The mere mention of Lisa in The Fate's homepage made the school buzz again. Unlike someone I know."

With gritted teeth, Jennie tried to compose herself as she calmly faced the familiar female who rudely butted in.

"Oh hey there, Ro. Yeah, I heard," she casually said. "Are you ready to give her boyfriend back?"

"Are you ready to give the crown that wasn't even yours in the first place?"

Sana's eyes moved back and forth as the two ladies started to throw shade at each other. Neither one showing any sign of anger which confused the group of girls watching their exchange.

"I should be asking you the same question. Ever since Lisa left, you willingly stepped in her place. In the school council, the cheerleading squad, even her place in Jimin's bed..."

Rose shrugged. "It's a comfy place, you know. Seeing as you desperately clawed your way up the social ladder just so you can grab her place in the circle—with the help of dear mommy of course."

"At least I didn't sleep my way in the circle."

"Oh! I saw your The Fate stint by the way. That was a great shot! Did you send that picture in yourself?"