Episode 15: Bonnie and Clyde

🔔 : The Fate just posted an update!

READ

YES    |    NO

👄 The Fate

I really had a blast reading all those juicy gossips submitted. But sadly, they're not as explosive as what I have. Social suicide? More like murder. And I have the knife to prove it. Heads up, ladies. Xoxo

🌸

"Where are we going, Lisa? And where's Kook? I thought he's as much of a part of this?"

Namjoon trailed behind Lisa as they walked towards the school lobby. School's about to end so students are making their way out of their respective rooms.

But even if there were tons of students in the hallway, they would all step aside at the sight of her. The real Queen of Olympus High.

"Chill your balls, Joonie," she whispered. "Jeon's on his—what the hell?!"

His head snapped towards Jungkook's direction. Lips locked with Kim Yerim who's leaning on the locker came into full view.

"Lis—ya!"

Lisa charged towards the two—specifically to the girl and pulled her hair violently.

"Lisa!" Jungkook acknowledged the hirl's presence but was too late.

"Ya! What do you think you're doing?!" The girl yelled in pain. "Ya!"

She pulled her so hard her body was thrown towards the lockers opposite to where they were standing.

"You crazy btch!" The girl cried out as her back hit the lockers. "What is wrong with you?!"

"You're asking me that, huh?!" Lisa barked back as she almost slapped her—good thing Jungkook grabbed her. "You slut! If I ever see you filthy mouth on my man I'll send your soul to Tartarus!"

"Stop making a scene," Jungkook pulled her away so I managed to help Yeri stand up. "Let's go."

"Don't you fvcking touch me!" Lisa pushed Jungkook forcibly towards us. "We're over, Jeon. And don't you fvcking dare call me again."

The people gathered behind Lisa suddenly made way as she sashayed out of the scene.

Jungkook who looked pissed walked towards the opposite direction. Yeri ran after him and clung onto his arm. Namjoon knew very well that if Jungkook's pissed, he did not want anyone around him.

And just as he thought, Jungkook brushed her away making her fall on the floor with all the contents of her bag scattering on the hallway. Loud gasps were heard as a familiar piece of "evidence" lay flat on the floor.

"Oh my gosh! She's the pregnant girl!"

"Gods! It's true!"

"Send it to The Fate!"

The sound of camera clicks resounded as one after another the students took out their phones to take a picture.

"I'm not pregnant!" Yeri yelled. "I don't even own that thing!"

"Yeri!" Namjoon gasped as he saw red fluid come stream down her legs.

"Wha—no!" Yeri panicked but the students kept filming. "This is a mistake! I'm not preg—"

Suddenly, the ground started to shake. The clouds outside turned dark and the lights suddenly flickered. This can only mean one thing.

"Mom!"