Episode 4: Relationships and Rivalries [Part 1]

🔔 : The Fate just posted an update!

READ

YES     |     NO

👄 The Fate

Amp up the volume demigods. Halloween is here that means costumes, champagne and scandals are just around the corner. And what's this I'm hearing? Golden Boy and Little Ro broke up? So does this mean he's down on his knees begging for the Queen's hand again?

I don't know about you guys but my money's on someone else. And I'm betting he's gonna make a good damn fight...

🌸

"We should. Really. Stop. Doing this," Lisa said in between kisses as she laid on the bed. "I mean it, Kook. This is beyond wrong."

Jungkook ignored her suggestion as he continued to make out with her inside his room. His hands freely roaming on the curves of her body.

"I'm serious, Jeon. We have to stop doing this."

"Why stop something we both enjoy, doll?" He trailed soft kissed behund her ear down to her neck.

"That's beside the point—oh dear gods," she whimpered as he found that one sweet spot. "Jeon, stop it. I'm being serious here."

"What's wrong with what we're doing? You're no longer with Jimin. That means you're free to let me do anything to you—"

"You're his best friend, Jeon. Don't you have this guy thing saying you can't date your best friend's ex—"

Jungkook continued to explore Lisa's sweet spots as she melts inside his arms.

"We're not exactly dating, doll. We're just... enjoying each other's company. Making the most out of your new found freedom—"

Lisa pushed Jungkook off her.

"So you're saying we're like fvck buddies?" She started to button her top back in place. "Well, news flash, Jeon. I'm not the type of girl who jumps into your bed whenever you please. And we both know you're not the relationship type."

"I just love it when you play hard to get." Jungkook stood up showing his now exposed torso and well-defined abs. Lisa unconsciously bit her lip. "And you can't resist this. Maybe that's why you lost your precious v-card to me and not him."

Lisa glared but it he didn't even flinch. Instead he leaned towards her and planted a chaste kiss on her lips.