Episode 18: The Trickster

🔔 : The Fate just posted an update!

READ

YES    |    NO

Run fast Little J. Or mommy dearest will catch you. As for Queen L, better luck next time, your majesty. You're still no match for me.

xoxo The Fate 💋

"Here." Rosé gave the key to her car to Namjoon. Jennie, who looked exhausted looked at her confused.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked. "Shouldn't you be angry at me? I'm carrying your boyfriend's baby."

"I'm not exactly a saint, Jen," she said. "I did things I'm not proud of as well but trust me when I tell you I've been through the same situation."

Jennie pulled Rosé and hugged her. "I'm sorry. I'm really for being a b!tch to you. I... I'm such an idiot—"

"You were never a b!tch to me, Jen," she cleared. "Yeah, you might've verbally attacked me more than once but, you defended me against others. You once said that you're the only one allowed to hurt me. But not once did you do that. You might've thought nobody saw you but I did."

Jennie sighed. "Yoongi loves you. If you get hurt, he'll get hurt too. I'm not a good person so don't be mistaken."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night," she surrendered smiling before turning towards Namjoon. "Please be careful. And always be there by her side."

He nodded before opening the car's door for Jennie.

"Wait!" Lisa stopped the two from entering the car. "Jimin said that every entrance and exit of the hotel is in close surveillance."

"Then what do you suggest we do?"

Lisa fell silent for a few seconds before snapping her hand. She turned towards Jungkook and grabbed him by his tie.

"Start stripping."

🌸

Jennie held on to Namjoon's hand as their car passed by a guard near the exit. Jimin was right. Getting out was close to impossible with all the guards on high alert.

"Where do you think you're going?" The guard asked. "All guests are ordered to remain in the premise."

"We're not guests, sir," he answered. We just got in by mistake. My wife and I were just checking some tourist spots around and happen to enter mistaking the place for a museum."

The guards forehead knotted so he peaked inside the car to check.

The two weren't dressed for the occasion. The girl was wearing an oversized cream colored button down with white pants and the guy was in a casual white button down shirt and blue pants.

"May I have your ID sir?"

"My what?"

"ID," he repeated. "It's standard protocol."

"Oh! Identification card. Sure—"

"We found them!" Another guard called signaling the one with us to come with him. "They're on the east gate."