Episode 2: Are We Friends?

🔔 : The Fate just posted an update!

READ

YES | NO

👄 The Fate

Hey there my darling demigods. The Fate here for your daily dose of the hottest news and scandals from Olympus High's elite circle.

It hasn't been a week since Lisa came back but our beloved it-girl just stirred up the campus yet again. Multiple tips came in that she's been seen hanging with Metal-face Jisoo and Hoseok the Fake almost every day. Hanging out with the outcasts, L? You can do better than that.

But they do say charity work pays off.

🌸

"I'd ignore that if I were you," Lisa said as she sat next to Jisoo who was currently reading the latest The Fate update. "She's just excited 'coz her site's gaining followers again. We all know that the site posting about me breathing gains more readers than Jennie's day with Kai."

Jisoo chuckled at her attempt to be snarky. It's been a few days since they went to Yoongi and things started to get better. She now understood why Yoongi left without saying anything and forgave him for not calling. But what surprised her was being able to get along with the person she least expected.

Hoseok was right. She's good kid. She is cynical--not that she thinks of it as a good trait, too and a lot more savage. But what made her like the 'Queen of Olympus High' was the fact that she gives great importance to family more than the blinding popularity the circle provides. 'Yoongi always comes first,' to quote her exact words.

"It's kinda hard to ignore when she calls me Metal-face," she replied. Lisa gave her the look. "What?"

"The only issue in that update was her calling Hobi fake," she retorted. "It's not entirely false she called you that. You are wearing a metal mask on your face since forever."

Jisoo just shook her head sideways as she smiled and turned her attention back at her phone.

"Ya! How dare you ignore my insult, Kim Jisoo!" Lisa fake scowled making her roll her eyes.

Again, Hoseok was right. They clicked almost instantly after hanging out with them that day. Other than the fact that they both love Yoongi dearly, they both share hatred on pretentious people.

"Surely you have other better things to do than beg for my attention, Lis," she said with a chuckle.

"Well, I do have to grab some things for Yoongi. Wanna come? I'm thinking of torturing you with some shopping," Lisa said with a playful look on her face. She played along and fake gasped.