Episode 22: Knotted Cherries

🌸

"That's weird," Hoseok said as he tried to fully open his eyes and read something on his phone. "It's been three hours now and The Fate hasn't posted anything yet."

"You have a point there, oppa," Rosé said giggling. "Maybe The Fate doesn't have any access to the wifi."

The gang had been eating and drinking for the past hours and Hoseok being a lightweight could barely even sit straight. Rosé—who was also a bit tipsy wouldn't stop giggling.

"Hey hey hey!" Hoseok took one cherry on the platter of fruits. "Cherries!"

Rosé bolted upright and grabbed the fruit from the guy's hand. She snapped the long stem off and showed it to everyone.

"Did you guys know that if you can tie this stem into a knot with your tongue it means you're a good kisser?"

"Oh oh let me try!"

Hoseok grabbed the stem and put it in his mouth.

Rosé took another cherry. Same with Jimin, Jisoo and Jin.

"Ta-da!" Hoseok showed everyone the now tied in a knot stem. "Easy peasy."

"That doesn't necessarily prove anything," Lisa commented.

"You're just saying that 'coz you can't do it," He taunted making the girl roll her eyes and grabbed a cherry. In just a few seconds, she made not just one but two knots on the stem. "What were you saying?"

"Show off," Jungkook scoffed.

"How about you try it, Jeon?"

"I don't need a measly stem to prove I'm a good kisser," he said while grinning. "Shall I prove to you exactly how good I am?"

Lisa just pushed his face—just a few inches away, from her. Rosé on the other hand completely forgot about the stem and was now trippin' on Jimin.

"Ya ya ya! Stop putting lettuce on my head, Ro!" The guy scolded.

"Awww you're too loud Dwarfie!" She whined whilst still putting lettuce on his head. "Ya, Lisa. Is mochi tasty with lettuce on?"

Lisa, who was very amused and now leaning on Jungkook's body chuckled at her best friend. "I don't know Rosie. Why don't you try?"

"Okay!"

Without second thought, Rosé bit Jimin's cheek making the latter scream in pain.

"What the fvck?!"

Laughter erupted from the group as they watched the poor guy massage his now swollen cheek.

Lisa, of course, caught it on camera. Jungkook just smirked as he drank his own brand of liquor as the girl beside her currently owns his other arm.

But two people remained silent. Jisoo—who sat next to Hoseok, was out of it. Distracted, she kept on stabbing the poor grilled pork. Jin—who sat on the other side, wasn't his usual sassy self. Yeah, he was drinking but it looks like he's not himself as of the moment.