Episode 30: The Fate Still Lives

An hour ago...

"This is all your fault," Jin mumbled as he sad on the cold floor with his hands tied in front of him.

"How is it my fault? You were the one who kept distracting me," Namjoon hissed back.

"Well duh, my beauty is really distracting. What's new?"

Jungkook glared at the two. "Seriously? Tae sent you two? This is hopeless."

"Disrespectful punk."

"I hope you three are comfortable," Jaewon said smiling. "And nice try, by the way. Distracting me with that fake Jungkook. The resemblance was uncanny. Norse, you say?"

"You're not gonna get away with this!" Jin hissed earning him a punch on the face. "Ow! If that leaves a fvcking mark, I'm suing!"

Jaewon laughed like the lunatic that he is.

"Why are you even doing this? We didn't even know you that long. Did Jungkook steal your girlfriend or something?"

He chuckled. "Well, I was only plucking the weeds around my beautiful Lalisa. Starting with the biggest weed that is you."

"How dare you call me a weed!" Jin exclaimed. Making Namjoon and Jungkook roll their eyes at him.

"Lisa just haven't realized it yet but she's a smart girl," he continued. "You circle members are just dragging her down. You're all selfish that you don't even realize how you all hurt her. How you all think you can just get away with everything horrible you just did to her.

"You use her to get away with everything. To straighten up the messes you brought upon yourselves. And what does she get in return? Nothing."

The three guys fell silent. They slowly realize that what he's saying is the truth.

"Anyways, I think I've been gone too long," he stood up from his chair. "My Queen awaits."

Jaewon stood up and made his exit.

"Now what?" Jin muttered. "Seriously tho. Cable ties leave marks. I can't have marks on my wrist."

"That's your concern?" Namjoon heaved a sigh. "Why didn't Lisa think of a better person to help me out?"

"Excuse you, Kim Namjoon, but I'm a great accomplice. I spiked up the visual value by 90%," Jin sassed.

"That's not even a thing—"

"Can you two stop?" Jungkook blurted out frustratedly. "We have to figure out a way to get out of this place. And you two arguing like an old couple."

Then suddenly, Jin lifted his arms and brough them down quickly towards his stomach. The cable tie snapped open.

"How'd you do that?!"

"Mom made me go to this survival training camp in seventh grade," he explained.

"Why didn't you do that before?!"