Episode 14: The Heist

🌸

"Uh, is this a bad time?" Mingyu awkwardly asked.

"Pray tell, old chum," Jungkook answered but Lisa glared making him roll his eyes "I meant, not at all Gyu."

"Since when were you back in town?" Lisa asked after rolling her eyes at Jungkook. She then ran towards him and gave him a friendly hug.

"Just paying a quick visit to my fave greeks. Though I stopped by your place first, Lis. But you weren't in your pent," he said. "Imagine my surprise seeing you here with Kook. I had no idea you two were close."

"Now you do. So stop the cckblocking—ya! Stop doing that!" Jungkook held Lisa's wrist as she was about to slap his chest once again. "I can only take one at a time, doll. Don't make me punish you."

"Punish?!" Mingyu couldn't stop himself from chuckling. "Is this some kind of fifty shades kink? 'Coz that's cringey as fvck."

"Says the guy who tells all his fvck buddies 'daddy'..." Jungkook countered as he rolled his eyes. "What brings you here anyways?"

"Well, the annual charity gala is next week so I thought of coming here earlier—"

"Hey guys—woah!" A dark haired man, suddenly barged in. "Lisa? What are you doing in Jungkook's room?"

"Hey Gyeomie!" Lisa cooed at a wide-eyed Yugyeom. "Is this some kind of reunion sht for you guys? Two Kim's in one day. Amazing."

"Well Mingyu texted me that he's in town." He answered. "I thought of dropping by to say hi."

Mingyu smirked as he his his hands inside his pocket. Lisa turned rowards him.

"Ya, Mingyu," she called. "You're going to the gala?"

"Well, dad said it was a good opportunity to get to know you Greek kids," he said non-chalantly. "As if I don't already know you guys, right?"

Still not convinced, Lisa crossed her arms. "Yeah right and Santa Claus fcking exist. Just spill the beans, Kim Mingyu. Why are you going to the gala? Why is your dad going to a charity event filled with Greek Gods and Goddesses?"

Mingyu innocently raised both his hands up. "I swear I have no clue! But whatever it is, I'm cool with it. Especially when I get to be with my old chums, right Kook?"

Before Lisa could counter Mingyu, her phone buzzed. It was Namjoon. She immediately turned to Jungkook.

"Joon's here. See ya later Kookie!"

She grabbed her purse and planted a chaste kiss on Jungkook's lip. Much to their surprise. Both of them.

"Li—"

"I—"

They paused for a second but Lisa was able to push herself back to reality.

"I'll just go," she said while motioning towards the door. "Just text me when you're done catching up. Uh... bye."

"Wait!"

She turned towards Jungkook.

"Hmm?"

Jungkook adorably massaged his nape as he looked at her. "Gala?"