Episode 20: How To Be A Queen

🌸

🔔 : The Fate just posted an update!

READ

YES    |    NO

A quick lesson to those who's desperate to be the Queen of Olympus High: One isn't born with the crown. You have to climb up and earn it—not forgetting to wear the best pair of Louboutin pumps to stab all low-lives who'll get in your way.

Xoxo, The Fate 💋

🌸

"You do realize that it's illegal to ship people in boxes, right?" Jungkook said as he watched two guys take a gigantic cardboard box with tons of holes.

"I know. I'm sure they'll let those two out once they wake up," she said as she watched the moving truck leave with the "package".

"They'll come back at us for sure," he said before drinking his signature liquor. "Are you sure you're just gonna let them go? After what they did?"

"Well..." she gently touched her chin before turning towards him. "Chasing Jen away did give her a chance to be safe from Hera..."

That made Jungkook clear his throat.

"And us? They did trick us into fighting each other."

"I don't think there's someone capable of actually succeeding, Jeon." She took the glass of whiskey from his hand and took a quick sip. "Ack! That thing is fvcking gross! I'd rather have champagne."

With that, he chuckled and followed her back to his pent.

🌸

"The fvcking bastard hit me so hard I passed out," Jimin began telling how he ended up missing. "And he shoved me inside the trunk of his fvcking car. I swear that dude is a psycho."

"So if we hadn't snooped in his apartment you would've been trapped there for days?" Rosé was appalled.

"Yes. I don't think that guy had any plans of releasing me soon," he explained. "He can change his appearance into someone else's. He planned to make Jungkook jealous by using me to flirt with Lisa."

"But Lisa saw right through him," Jisoo said like she was a proud mother.

"Yeah," he said and smiled. "It actually makes me feel happier knowing she knew me well."

"Sorry to burst your bubble, Jimin, but Jeon was the one who told me about Mingyu and Tzuyu," Lisa said as she walked inside the pent. "He told me about it last night."

Frustrated, Jimin pouted. "You could've just made me believe, Lis. You could've."

"Well, I don't like taking credit." She explained shrugging. "Anyways, thanks for your help, guys. For getting Jimin out of Mingyu's place because this best friend of his is stubborn af."

"I was about to get him, doll," he defended. "Rosé and Jin here just beat me to it."

"Come to think of it, I saw your car parked even before we arrived," Hoseok mentioned.