Episode 11: Slumber Drama

🔔 : The Fate just posted an update!

READ

YES    |    NO

👄 The Fate

In every triumph, a celebratory toast is a must. Hey there demigods. The Fate here revealing the juciest gossip since 2013. And in no time soon will I stop.

A little birdie told me that campus Queen L is hosting another party for the circle. Whose secret is about to be revealed next? Who will they chase out?

I know. Why don't I start this time?

🌸

"So maybe now you can tell me what exactly happened?" Rosé asked as soon as she dropped her pink overnight duffle on the floor. " and why excluded me from the plan?"

"Can we at least wait for the others to arrive?" Lisa said as she laid on her bed peacefully. "I don't want to repeat myself since I know for sure Jisoo would want to know too."

"Don't forget about Jin," Rose added.

"How can I forget?" Lisa rolled her eyes as she sat up. "You're such an early bird, you know."

"It's cause I'm curious!" Rosé sat beside her best friend. "Also, what's going on between you and Jeon Jungkook? How, why, when and where?!"

"Well that, I can spill."

Lisa crossed her leg—indian seat, and faced Rosè.

"We're kinda dating now."

"What?!" Lisa had to lean behind because that was how loud Rosé yelled at her. "Lisa! I thought you knew better! That's Jeon Jungkook. The Jeon Jungkook! He sleeps with anyone wearing a skirt!"

"One, I'm not deaf, Ro. I can clearly hear you so cut the yelling. Sheesh. Two, I know his fvcking name, no need to put that on repeat. And three, that's an overstatement. He doesn't necessarily sleep with everyone."

Rosé gasped. "And now you're defending him?! Did Tartarus freeze over night?!"

Lisa was about to make a snarky comeback when suddenly, Jin came busying in like he was on a Prada Warehouse sale.

"Lisa! Tell me everything and don't you dare leave anything behind!"

Jisoo—who looked embarassed as fvck, came in trailing her man.

"I swear, I'm gonna pass out because of him."

Jin pulled Jisoo towards him and wrapped his arm atound her waist. "Aw, did I exhaust you too much after that quick ride—"

"Ya!"

He grinned then stole a chase kiss—on her mask. Rosé and Lisa squealed.