Episode 33: The Game of Thrones [Part 2]

🌻

"So you made it?" Lisa folded her arms. "You gave him the bright idea and you made the page too. Wow, Kim Taehyung. You're on another level of bad influence."

"On my defense, I only told him to make love letters. Namjoon was the one who said 'make it a reflection of yourself' thing. So basically, The Fate wasn't entirely mine," he countered.

"So you had the ability to shut the whole thing down but you didn't. Can you do it now?"

"I can't. Jungkook reinforced the page with some powerful web security features so no one aside from himself can access the page," Taehyung answered. "I tried hacking it once because what he was doing was too much and it fried my computer."

"But someone else hacked it meaning it was possible."

"I'm not a computer genius, Lisa. I only know the basics."

Lisa snapped. "That's it! We just need a computer genius to solve our problem."

"You mean we'll hack it again?" She nodded. "I guess that'll work. But do you know any hackers?"

"Well... Dad has many souls in the underworld. One of them might be a computer genius or at least a good hacker."

"A soul?"

"Yeah. 'Coz we can't trust the living—"

"What can't you trust the living with?"

Taehyung and Lisa turned towards the person who just arrived. It was Jimin.

"We were talking about the new—"

"Nurse," Lisa cur Taehyung off making his forehead crease. "I'm not gonna let someone who has a grudge on my boyfriend taking care of him so I'll be sending someone from the underworld to watch over him from now on."

"I don't think the hospital would allow souls to wander around, Lis," Jimin pointed out. "Wasn't it a robbery? Why would someone come after him?"

"He's the fate, remember?"

"Yeah and those people he crossed aren't exactly around," Jimin said shrugging. "The only ones he crossed that's here are his friends."

"Still, I'm gonna protect my man," Lisa said totally ignoring what Jimin just said making him sigh. "So you're here to pick Tae up?"

"Yeah. We have this dinner scheduled with my dad."

"Okay cool," she said smiling. "Oh and Tae. Have a great night."

🌻

"You're in a good mood," Jin sad as he stood by the lockers. "Was the make-up sex that good?"

This made Jisoo--who was standing next to Jennie, roll her eyes.

"There's really no filter with you, huh Seokjin?" the latter dodged.

"No, there isn't Jennifer," he simply replied. "And you're not getting away that easily. Spill."

She turned towards his girlfriend who just shrugged before letting out a sigh.

"Well, if you must know, we did not do anything last night," she answered making the guy raise his eyebrow. "Well maybe a few kisses but that was it. He had a lot of catching up to do with Namjin."

"You can't fool me, woman," he folded his arms. "Your ASG is so obvious."

"AS--what?"