Episode 34: The Revengers

💭

Lisa heaved a sigh. Her feelings are all messed up right now and she can't think straight. It's been days and Jungkook was still unconscious.

She's mad at him. What he did was unforgivable. But why doesn't it bother her that much? Because he said he loves me? Does the end justify its means?

But she did thought it was one of them. Whoelse would've had insider information like that? At first she thought it was Namjoon then Hoseok. But never did it cross her mind that it would be Jungkook.

The fate was the only person who had the guts to call her out when she's done horrible things. Or when she was out of line. And the fate was the only one who told her about Jimin and Rosé's betrayal when they both had no guts to do so. He only outed Jennie so she'd realize who she was supposed to be with. He helped a lot giving Jin and Jisoo freedom to love each other.

The fate kinda was their guardian angel disguised as the devil.

"Please wake up..." she managed to say as her tears slowly cascaded down her cheek. "Please, Kookie. Please come back to me."

She held his hand like it was her lifeline. It was the first time she cried since the incident. She was always great at masking her feelings but when it came to him, she always find herself on her most vulnerable state.

The night she let herself go--when she found out about her best friend and then boyfriend's betrayal, she told him everything. Yoongi's accident, her life away from the limelight and the pain she kept pent up inside her. It was the first time she bore her soul out to someone else. Even the things her brother didn't know, she told him. And he listened.

At first she thought he'd laugh at me. Or use all those things against me. But he didn't. And knowing he had the platform to expose me, he still kept my secret.

"Kookie... Please...." She ducked her head—her forehead touching his hand, and cried some more. She was still holding his and and she refuse to let go.

"You know I hate it when I see you crying."

Lisa's head automatically raised as she heard that familiar baritone voice. It was a bit raspy but she was certain it was his.

"I'd prefer hearing you moan next to my ear."

Even with the oxygen mask on, his smirk was still visible. She broke down even more. Relief washed through her and she cried even more--which she didn't think was even possible.

🌻

🔔 : The Fate just posted an update!

READ
YES     |     NO

It takes more than just a party to be called Queen. For a crown this big, you can't even buy your way in. Try again, Tzuyu. Maybe third time's the charm.

xoxo

"Wow. I mean seriously, the new fate roasted Tzuyu in her post," Jimin exclaimed as he read through the post. It was almost midnight and he's still with Taehyung hanging out at his place. "Told you it'll flop."