Episode 25: Welcome Back, Demigods!

🌻

🔔 : The Fate just posted an update!

READ

YES     |      NO

Hey there my darling demigods. The Fate here—your friendly calm before the storm.

Summer's over and I've missed you all. Especially my favorite Circle Members. Thought you're all getting away with those secrets? Think again.

School's starting in a few days, hope you all get those skeletons hidden in your closets ready. This year's gonna be one heck of a ride.

x's and o's

🌻

🔔 : The Fate just posted an update!

READ

YES     |     NO

👄 The Fate

Hey there darlings. Nothing screams summer like swimming in the blue seas of Greece. A source tells me that a certain couple was seen canoodling in Santorini. Who might they be?

Here's a little clue.

Spotted: Queen L seen on the local airport

Spotted: Queen L seen on the local airport. Alone. Did the school's man-whore get tired already? Pity. I thought he'd stick this time since he made such a mess to get inside your pants.

Cheer up, L. A queen like you shouldn't settle for a man like him.

xoxo 💋

🌻

Pissed, Jungkook threw his phone and cursed. He's still blocked from accessing his own site. But judging by the screenshots Taehyung sent him, the person who hacked The Fate is up on her toes ready to expose him.

Just expose me for fucks sake! He thought countless times. The uncertainty killed him all throughout summer which led him to break things off with Lisa.

He needs to get the site back before she finds out and then he can just sweet talk her again. It's smooth sailing from then on.

"Hey Kook—woah!" Taehyung exclaimed as he went inside the hotel room—a broken phone lying helpless on the floor. "Guess you're not too happy about that Fate blast."

"You think?!" He blurted out then brushed his hair back. "Whoever this hacker is, I'm gonna end his—"

"Or her."