Episode 35: The End?

🌻

The room was fairly quiet. After everything that happened, Jungkook did not press charges. But in exchange, Hermes took Jimin with him and transferred him to the Roman side. And Roman kids were banned from crossing Greek territory. They could only cross neutral but with close eye on him, he wouldn't even dare come near the circle.

Jin, Jisoo, Jennie and Namjoon were all still fairly shocked when they found out it was Jimin all along. The news broke out when The Fate posted about it.

"So," Jungkook said breaking the silence. "What do you guys wanna know?"

The four--including Hoseok, started to throw questions at him. There was a lot of what's, who's and how's.

"One at a time!" he continues making them stop. "Geez. We haven't slept much. Give us a break."

"Why did Jimin do all this?" Jennie asked away. "And the scale of this... I don't even want to know what this is. Revenge?"

Jungkook nodded. "Like you said, Jimin wanted revenge after I exposed him and Ro. He held a grudge 'coz it was me who told Lisa--and everyone who had access to the blog, about their affair."

"Plus he said so himself, he wanted to get Lisa back," Yoongi supplied. "He wanted to get everything Jungkook supposedly stole."

"But what about Taehyung?" Jisoo suddenly said making the guy turn towards her. "I mean, they were together. Does this mean he used... him?"

Taehyung sighed before nodding. "Yes. He used me to get information about Jungkook. To dig dirt he could use against him. At first I didn't want to believe it but... well, I can't deny it when he said it himself, right?"

He laughed bitterly. You can clearly see how much the betrayal hurt him. Lisa suddenly gave him a hug from behind.

"I'm really sorry, Tae," she said softly making the guy smile and pat her head.

"It's not your fault, Lis," he said. Then he chuckled. "But then again, it might've been. You really have poor taste in men."

His words made the mood lighten a bit.

"You and me both," the girl answered smiling.

"I'll be fine," he assured everyone. "Being like this... I knew it was too good to be true. I knew Jimin for the longest time and I knew he was straight. There was just this part of me who wanted to believe I had a chance at happiness, you know?"

"You'll find your happiness, Tae," Jisoo walked over to him then gave him a hug. "But for the mean time, you have us."

"Yeah, but it's strictly PG-13."

Jisoo hit her boyfriend's arm.

"Thanks guys," Taehyung said laughing. "But I think I won't be getting involved with someone other than friendship for a while."

"Well I have another question," Jin suddenly said. "Since when was Jungkook awake?"

"Say two days after I got shot," Jungkook answered the query himself. "I heal quick."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Namjoon ask earning a nod from the others.

"That would've ruined the scheme—"

"We didn't want to involve you guys," Lisa explained cutting Jungkook off. "I don't want you to get involved. Jimin was our friend."

"But how did you know it was Jimin?" Jisoo asked. "I mean, he's Jungkook's best friend."

"It was only a hunch at first," she answered. "I never really thought it would be him but I guess my hunch was right."

"How?"