Episode 26: The Old and The New

🔔 : The Fate just posted an update!

READ

YES | NO

👄 The Fate

Hey there my darling demigods. Senior year is closer than ever and looks like we're one circle member less. But who's this newbie with a million dollar smile? Will he be the one to replace the circle's resident Casanova?

xoxo 💋

🌻

"His name is Jung Jaewon," Namjoon said as he crossed his arm over his chest. "Hoseok's long lost brother. Apollo claimed him a week ago."

"Is does Jungkook know?" Jimin asked over the screen. Taehyung and Namjoon where face-timing for updates. Also, to check if Jungkook has safely landed.

"Huh? I though he was with you?"

"We bought him tickets and the flight app notified he checked in so he should've been there already," Taehyung said. "Hasn't he arrived or something?"

"I don't know," he replied then turned towards Jennie who had the adorable Namjin in her arms. "Jen, did Lisa say anything about Jungkook being in town or something?"

"No," she replied plainly. "Lis hasn't spoken with him since the Santorini thing."

Namjoon's forehead knotted before turning back towards his friends.

"Jungkook's MIA. I'll go check his apartment just in case he's hiding there."

"Hiding? Why would that brother of mine hide in his apartment?" Jennie asked.

"Jungkook may look cocky as hell but he's a sensitive one," Namjoon answered as he puts his coat on. "If he did land this morning, I'm guessing he's already seen the TF blast. So I'm sure as hell he'd either run straight to Lisa or hide in his apartment and drink 'til he's wasted."

"Serves him right after what that moron did to Lis," she mumbled as Namjoon kissed the top of her head and Namjin's. "Be home soon, okay? It's your turn to watch her tonight."

He nodded and went straight downstairs to his car. That kid. He and Taehyung knew how whipped he was with Lisa. What he did just for her and how devastated he was when Jimin and her got together. He'd hide in this playboy facade when in reality, he yearns for Hades' favorite daughter.

It started out as just a joke. The Fate. He was the one who first suggested it but Jungkook being Jungkook made the anonymous admirer into an anonymous enemy.

We never thought it would work. The Fate's voice looked feminine in every single word so we didn't even think Jungkook could pull it off. But he did. And he got what he wanted with the bonus of both Taehyung and him getting the people we love.

"Good evening Mr. Kim," the lady from the reception said. "To Mr. Jeon's pent?"

Namjoon nodded and the lady pointed towards the elevator. Jungkook lived in a penthouse.

As he stepped in side the room, the place looked deserted as ever. But it was well cleaned and maintained.

"Jungkook?" No answer. "Ya, Jungkook!"

Still, there was no answer. He checked everywhere—rooms, closets and bathrooms. There was no sign of him or of his arrival. Except for one.

He scooped his phone out.

"We got a problem."

🌻

"Hey."