Chapter Eleven

As Cross woke up he found himself cuddled up to something. He realized the black figure was Nightmare and blushed.

He looked up at him to see he was staring off at something. At least he was to distracted to see him blush like this.

He was completely cuddled up to him. And Nightmare held onto him in return. He had never seen Nightmare like this.

"I'm going to go find food," Zoies familiar voice squeaked, looking out at the other side of the cave. Cross saw Nightmare nod.

As Zoie slipped out of the cave Cross pulled away from Nightmare suddenly. "Oh! You are awake!"

"Yeah... I am... So, what are we going to do?" Cross asked, standing up. Nightmare stood up as well.

"For now we wait until we know what to do. They will come looking for us," Nightmare told him, gently brushing his side with tentacles again.

"You have gotten very touchy..." Cross pointed out, taking a step away from Nightmare. He looked upset now.

"I can't control it... I just... I need... I need to be close to you," Nightmare muttered, a blush on his face. Cross was unsure of how to react to that.

"You really did fall for me, huh? Why?" Cross couldn't help but question out loud. Nightmare was blinking in confusion.

"You don't even know? Yet..." He trailed off as he looked Cross up and down. "Your strong, very loyal, and extremely hot," He finished.

Cross had hardly noticed how he had gotten close to him again. "Night-" He was cut off and shocked as Nightmare grabbed him and pulled him closer.

Before anything else could be done Nightmare pressed his teeth to to Cross'. He watched wide eyed, not sure how to react.

Nightmares one eye was closed and he seemed relaxed. Cross however was just scared. He didn't know what to do.

He didn't know if he likes Nightmare or not! What now?! Nightmare pulled away and looked up at him. "Um... I... I'm sorry, that was... I don't know what I was thinking!" Nightmare whined.

He let go of Cross and turned away. "U-uh..." He was at a loss of words. What could he have said to him?

"I-its fine. Pretend that never happened!"

******

Fell and Chara krept low through the bushes, following the girl Fell had captured not long back.

They were lucky and surprised to run across her picking some berries off a bush. If she led them back to the other two, it would be great.

Fell had been the one to take lead, following the bunny through the undergrowth and surprisingly remaining undetected.

Chara had almost an issue keeping up with him and remaining silent at the same time.

They ended up following the girl back towards a cave entrance. Before she could enter however, Fell jumped out of the bushes and grabbed her.

He covered her mouth to make sure she couldn't say anything and grabbed Charas dagger, pressing the blade to her throat threateningly.

******

"Zoie should have been back by now," Nightmare pointed out, a worried look on his face.  

"She's strong... She can take care of herself. Odds are she is just having issues finding food," Cross muttered back.

He was scratching at the wall with his dagger, writing in his name. Nightmare was unsure of his answer.

"No... She wouldn't be out long enough to make us worry," Nightmare argued, looking out at the moon.

"Well, what should we do then?" Cross asked, sounding bored. "Go out and look-" Nightmare cut himself off and Cross turned towards him.

"Whats wrong?" Cross questioned, Nightmare glaring at something. They turned to see Fell and Chara at the entrance, Fells knife pressed to Zoies throat.

"Release her..." Nightmare attempted to order them. Fell only chuckle in response. "Not until you lower the moon and give into Dreams rulership. You don't even have to die," Charas told them.

Cross held back the urge to jump at the two, knowing that would lead to Zoie dying. He wasn't about to cause her death...

"I think you two underestimate my powers..." Nightmare told them. Cross took a step back when he was hit by a tentacle.

Nightmare shot him a glance, as if he was afraid he had hurt Cross. Upon seeing he was just fine he turned his gaze back.

Fell had an amused look on his face. He thought Nightmare wouldn't attack as long as he had Zoie... Hah.

The glow from Nightmares one eye seemed to brighten and his whole figure turned into a puddle.

"Oh shit..." Fell muttered, realizing Nightmare was in the middle of using magic. Chara seemed just as scared.

Nightmare reappeared right beside Fell, his tentacles wrapping around Charas body, including her throat.

"Her life for Zoie's..." Nightmare growled, a small smile on his face. He was back in control of this situation.

Cross could tell Fell was shaking. He was hesitant thought. Trying to pick where his loyalties lie, Inks group or Chara.

"You have a time limit, she cant breath," Nightmare told him, Chara struggling in his grasp. Fell looked at her then at Zoie.

Finally Fell dropped the knife and pushed Zoie away, glaring at Nightmare. He roughly threw Chara back at him.

He had to catch her so she didn't instantly fall over. Cross moved over to Zoie and checked to make sure she was alright.

"Now, what shall we do with you two..."