Chapter Sixteen

Cross relaxed, laying in Nightmares bed. He had since decided to share the room. Since Nightmare, night after night, kept asking him to stay.

He could feel Nightmares arms (Along with tentacles) around him, gentle snoring escaping him. He loved the way Nightmare held him while sleeping. Acting as if Cross was a giant teddy bear.

He knew it would be time for Nightmare to get up soon, which meant him leaving Cross' side. He didn't really want that...

He turned himself so he could hold onto Nightmare, enjoying the comfort of his cuddles. Nightmare was also no longer holding back anything that proved he loved Cross.

It made him happy, knowing Nightmare trusted him. His happiness was interrupted by Nightmares alarm.

They both groaned at the same time and Cross tightened his grip. Nightmare reached out to the side table and turned the alarm off.

"Don't leave!" "Cross you know I have too..." "I'm trying to cuddle you!" "Cross, let go!"

Cross reluctantly followed his order. He still listened to every order Nightmare gave. "Yes, senpai..." He muttered.

He may have gotten that saying from Zoie...

Nightmare gave him a quick kiss.

******

Cross was in his room sharpening his dagger. The group decided that, just for some fun, they would compete with other knights.

No one would die, and nothing like last time could happen. No one would threaten them. More importantly, no one would hurt Nightmare.

Just then Nightmare opened the door to Cross' room. As the door opened, Cross moved his dagger to the side, knowing just what to expect from Nightmare.

As predicated Nightmare jumped at Cross, tackle hugging him down to the bed. He laughed slightly at Nightmares behavior.

"You are so cute~" He purred, Nightmare giving him a small kiss on the cheek. "Awe~"

"You going to fight for me today?" He asked, sitting up, but not leaving Cross' lap. "Of course~" Cross purred in reply, sitting up as well.

He placed his hands on Nightmares hips. Just then Zoie and Scorch walked by the door "WOW. GUYS. CLOSE THE DOOR."  She yelled.

The twos faces lit up in a blush. "We weren't doing anything!" Cross argued, Nightmare moving off of his lap and onto the spot beside him.

Scorch and Zoie both laughed and continued to walk off. "Well that was embarrassing..." Nightmare muttered.

Cross laughed it off. "Eh, we were getting a little frisky," He teased, causing Nightmare to push him away.

"You are terrible!" He complained, however he was smiling. He knew Cross was saying it all in good fun.

"I love you..." Nightmare muttered. "I love you too..."

The End. For now.