AUTHORS NOTE- SOON TO BE DELETED (IF I REMEMBER)

Hey everyone, I just went through and read a lot of the comments from late 2016 to now, and I wanted you all to know that I haven't forgotten this story. Far from it, actually. I know how I want it to end, it's just a matter of how to reach that end without making the story feel rushed, and having time to do so.

You see, I'm a 20 year old who works between 30-35 hours a week average. So by the time I get home, I'm exhausted and don't really want to do anything other than sleep and eat, so I haven't had much if any time to write.

I would absolutely LOVE to write and finish this story, writing has been a passion of mine for so long, but I just don't have the time or energy these days to do it quickly.

So I won't be abandoning this story, but there most likely won't be regular updates either. I will try my very best to write and finish it though, and you will get updates, but it may end up being one update for one month, and then nothing the next, depending on work. I was just given a promotion last week that would mean more time working, but that may also mean more breaks during shifts which is when I'll probably do most of my writing.

I just wanted to provide that update and this information for you all, and thank you for all the votes and amazing comments and support. Every one makes my day that much better. Thank you all so much!

-KP1000