Almost Healed

Danny groaned as he rolled over in bed to look at the digital alarm clock on his bedside table. The bright red digits read 9:32 a.m.

"Ugh, it's too early for me to be up." After about thirty minutes of Danny laying there perfectly still, trying to recapture Queen Mab, and doing so unsuccessfully, he groaned again and rolled out of bed. Sighing, he started walking downstairs. He was almost completely healed; his shoulder still had a thick cut in it where you could see a little bone. Vlad had ordered him to absolutely, positively, do not go ghost until he had nothing but scars left.

Walking into the kitchen, Danny reached into a cabinet and pulled out a box of cereal. He poured some in an unstained white bowl, and added milk and a spoon. Sitting down to his simple breakfast, he took a bite, and almost spit it out with laughter when he realized what he was eating. Fruitloops. Chocking down the laughter, he quickly finished the bowl, and placed it in the sink. He walked into the entertainment room, and flopped on the couch to watch T.V. He figured Vlad was in his study working on paperwork or some other adult related stuff. An hour later, Danny finally fell asleep again watching cartoons.