Reactions

After Danny had finished his tale, Vlad was amazed of what he had gone through. Not only had he faced an older, evil version of himself; but he had also gone through time, the death of all his loved ones (granted Clockwork brought them back to life), a new power, and so much more. He had known from the start he would grow to be a strong, heroic, boy but he had not been expecting him to be as strong as he seemed now. The boy knew he was dying, and didn't even bat an eye at the fact for Christs' sake!

How he had assumed the boy would always be somewhat weaker than himself, how he was wrong! He could see even now, young Danny would grow to be stronger than him in a few year's time. That scared him. He hoped this evil side of Danny would never surface, he would be a force to recon with. Hell, the only reason Danny had managed to capture him was because he had caught him off guard, and weakened him. He remembered the first time the young boy had morphed in front of him into his ghost counter part, his eyes had been so vibrant they had made Vlad shiver slightly. He had hidden that, however. Daniel had been so weak then, compared to himself, that Vlad felt he would always be more powerful. Never had it crossed his mind that Danny used his powers more often than him, and in many more fights. He had never considered he would gain his new abilities so quickly, he had only had them for a little over a year now and he was already beginning to catch up with Vlad! He could shoot ectoplasm, a basic power, ice, a unique power, copy himself, and so much more! And that ghostly wail...that had caught him completely by surprise when Danny first used it on him. He had heard rumors about it through the ghost zone, but he thought that's just what they were; rumors. Then Danny whipped it out on him in an attempt to protect Danielle and keep her from devolving into ectoplasm simply because he didn't want her being hurt. That damn hero streak. Of course, Vlad knew he had been quite intimidating, but hey! All he had ever wanted was love. Of course, now that he had Daniel he was happy and a lot less conniving and evil, he had never meant to appear evil. He shook his head, forcing himself back to the matter at hand.

"You sure went through quite a bit." He said, looking upon him with a sense of pride and astonishment.

"Yeah...it left me in shock for a couple days." Danny said, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand nervously. They sat there for a moment, in awkward silence. Finally, Vlad spoke up.

"Well, it's getting pretty late. You should probably go get some sleep, I'll keep working." it was then Danny realized they had been experimenting all day, barely breaking for food. It was going on two-thirty am.

Danny nodded and transformed, and flew through the ceiling intangible to his room. Once he had gone, Vlad sighed and slumped against the counter. He had always hoped he would be the worst thing Daniel would have to fight, but his wish hadn't come true. Daniel had to be emotionally strong to go through what he has. Alternate times, his loved ones dying then being brought back to life, a ghost king, Freak Show (twice), and his parents rejection. He still didn't know what had happened that night between Danny and his parents, but knew not to touch the subject. He could see Danny was sore on it still, months later. He was going to have to talk to Danny about it eventually, he just didn't want to turn the boy away now that he finally had gained his trust.

Shaking his head again, he turned back to the samples and his experiments. He picked up a vial of chemicals and another vial of some of Danny's ectoplasm. He added a single drop of both into a beaker out of boredom, and watched it with glassy eyes. To his surprise, the ectoplasm level seemed to shrink. He checked the chemical, and suppressed a chuckle. It seems he may have found something that would work, but not the way he wanted. The chemical he held was ectoranium, a natural anti-ghost element. He washed out the beaker, and tried it out on a sample of a mix of Danny's ectoplasm and blood. It completely dissolved the ectoplasm but left the blood, turning it into a sickly orange color. Yikes. He set the chemical back where he found it, on a high shelf in a safe place and went back to experimenting.

Darkness Snow and Redजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें