Late Night Meetings. Min Yoongi

Out of all the trainees you were always the last to leave the company. Life as a trainee was hard work, little sleep, more hard work, and an aching body and vocal cords. Rest was an unachievable dream at this point. Being one of the few international trainees accepted into the company meant more work. Not that you minded, that was the whole point of you moving to Korea in the first place, as one of the few foreigners in the company you pushed yourself harder than the others not wanting to waste any time. Just like many nights before, you stayed behind to practice alone, but tonight was not like any other.

After hours of dancing to the routines, you have been taught all sweaty and tired you decide to take a break from dancing and do some vocals and rapping. So you decide to sing "MIC Drop" by BTS. Meanwhile, in the hallway Yoongi was walking by when he heard the music playing, he didn't expect there to be anyone in the company at almost 3 AM, so he decided to poke his head in and was surprised to hear you rap. He stepped into the practice room and just watched as you stayed oblivious to his presence.

 As you were finishing the song he watched as you played "Lie" by Jimin, and while singing hitting high notes like it was a piece of cake, your body was moving to the rhythm of the music he was mesmerized, watching you he noticed your cropped tank sticking to your sweaty frame and your baggy shorts riding low on your hips. Licking his lips watching every move you made got his heart pumping faster than before, as the song almost came to an end he came in further and made you notice him you stopped in your tracks breathless and sweaty as he just stood there looking at you.

"Sunbae, I didn't know anyone was still here." you say breathlessly. "Same here." he said looking at your frame up and down. "What are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be resting for the trainee showcase tomorrow?" he asked with a curious look on his face. Still out of breath and reaching for your water you were looking at him and couldn't help but feel shivers run down your spine from his hoarse voice, "I'm practicing my performance for tomorrow sunbae." you said with an exhale. 

"Well then carry on, but remember to breathe." he said jokingly. You giggled and sat on the floor deciding to take a short break. Without being asked Yoongi joined you, "Sunbae, can you give me any advice for tomorrow?" you asked in a nervous tone "Relax, just remember to have fun out on stage, perform something that makes you feel empowered and happy, a great performance mostly has to do with your confidence and attitude on stage, you have to own it and make it yours." he said with a reassuring look. "Thank you sunbae." you say smiling.

The next day, you had hardly slept the night before, being on edge and nervous about the showcase for the CEO and trainers of the company. Your whole future depended on the outcome of the showcase. After your group performance with the other trainees, you got ready for your solo performance, as you were getting ready you couldn't stop thinking about how intensely Yoongi was starring at you while you were on stage, biting his lip looking all sexy and focused just then he walked backstage to where you were and tapped your shoulder.

"Don't forget to breathe." he smiled and walked away. The last check in the mirror to adjust your outfit and you got on stage, you decided to perform "MIC Drop" because it showcased everything you had to offer, rapping, singing, dancing and you added a few break moves like windmills and an elbow freeze just for the fun of it. You took Yoongi's words to heart to feel empowered and have fun on stage. As your performance came to an end everyone was shocked and amazed at your skills, out of breath you stood there center stage sweaty, chest heaving trying to catch your breath you made eye contact with Yoongi, the look he had on his face was the sexiest thing you had ever seen. He looked you dead in the eye biting his lip, running his tongue over his top lip, he got up and walked out of the room. After everything ended PDnim decided to debut you as a solo artist.

That night, back in the practice room doing your own thing you heard the door open, and in stepped Yoongi "You did great out there today." he said walking to you. "Thank you Sunbae." you said with a breathless smile. "I didn't know that you were that good, but you really have to work on your flow. Your breathing set your flow off the beat, you have to work on that." "Thank you for the advice Sunbae." you bowed. "You should come to my studio I can help you with it...if you want."