The Recording. Jungkook.

While helping the stylists adjust the boys outfits for what looks good on camera there he was the one and only Jeon Jungkook the Golden Mangnae that you couldn't shake off, having been around them every day for the past 4 years you and the boys have grown close, very close. Your friendship with them was like something out of novels, they were the brothers you never had, but Jungkook was something more. 

You couldn't explain what you felt for him, sometimes you want to pinch his cheeks other times you wanted to strangle him and other times you want him to fuck you into oblivion.

Today you are recording "Baepsae" and "I like it pt2" you had to stay behind the camera and observe your laptop monitor to edit the video during and after taping, your job was pretty simple, pay attention to detail and fix what needs to be fixed. But today the mangnae decided to wear a light almost sheer white button up the did very little to help you concentrate.

Filming "I Like it pt2" was easy, if you take away the light hip thrusts, body rolls and the constant eye fucking Jungkook was doing through your monitor it was easy... "Aish.." you exhale as the boys take a break to start filming "Baepsae", Jungkook was sitting by himself in the far corner of the room catching his breath and drink water all while staring you down not even trying to hide it.

"Y/N, The other managers and I have a meeting with Bang-PD, can you wrap up the recording when it's done?" one of the managers asked, feeling slightly uneasy you just nod your head in a slight bow at him as he left, now it's just you and the boys in the practice room. All the boy being their dorky funny selves making you laugh.

The recording starts and here we go, Jungkook amped up his sexiness x1000 starring you dead in the eye through hooded eyes as he vigorously thrust his hips licking his lips making you feel very uneasy, suddenly feeling hot you take your hoodie off being left in a low cut baggy tank. He kept his eye on you the whole time, even after filming was done. 

Once done you were left alone to collect everything and clean up, the boys went home to rest, or so you thought. Suddenly the practice room door opened, closed and locked without you realizing it, "Noona.." Jungkooks voice echoed in your ears, you turn around and see him in his sweat, clingy shear white button up, you feel yourself shiver at the sight of him hoping he won't notice. "Yes Kookie?" your question came out breathy.

"Noona, are you OK? You're blushing." He said with a slight smirk, You turn to face your back to him, "I'm just tired Kookie." "Well, I came back to help you." he said walking to the cable cords in front of the mirror, while coiling them you couldn't help but stare at him, his shirt clung to his body outlining the finest body you have ever seen almost god like, the veins on his arms and neck were popped out outlining the perfect kissing trail imaginable. 

He purposely dropped the thick cable coil on the wooden floor the sound echoed snapping you back to reality, you shook your head and looked up to see him smirk at you, "Do you want to take a break noona?" asked walking to you with a bottle of water "Here, you look thirsty." You blush, knowing what he mean't and took the bottle from him, "Thank you Kookie." "Don't call me that." he said in a low voice, coming closer.

He wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you to him, his scent even though sweaty was sweet like sandalwood attracting you to him. You put your hands on his chest to push away, and you noticed how hard it is. He bent down to your ear and in a low raspy voice and whispered, "You drive me crazy, you know that? Walking around in shorts and loose tanks..." you felt your heart start racing faster than normal, and a shiver went through you as his hand slipped down to the small of your back, his other hand on your shoulder blade, pulling you in for a kiss.

A kiss so deep and lustful you instantly gave in, a strong wave a of needy, heated passion washed over you as you pushed him to the couch on the far end of the room not breaking the kiss, as he fell back on to the couch you took off your tank in one swift motion straddling him as you tore open his button up, reattaching your lips to the dumbfounded mangnae, your hands on his shoulders moving them to his chest pushing him back.

His hands on your ass as you grind down on him earning a moan from his glorious lips, he squeezed your ass making you grind down harder, leaving his lips you kiss down his jaw to his neck down to his collarbone tasting the salty sweetness of his sweat, a groan left his throat as you found his sweet spot. He slipped his hands in your shorts pushing your hips down on to him, hitting your clit perfectly making you moan as you bite down on to his shoulder.

Suddenly his hand gripped your hair pulling your head back as he attacked your neck biting down on the tender flesh making you hiss in pleasure, your hands slip between your bodies undoing his belt and jeans and doing the same to yours, after removing the remainder of the clothes he pulled you back onto him slapping your ass as he kissed your chest sucking your nipples through your bra.

You dig your nails into the skin of his shoulder making him shudder and grip your waist tighter, he lays you on the floor in front of him and grinds down on you feeling your wetness spread he pulls your head back by your hair looking at you with lust filled eyes he licks his lips and grinds down again hitting your clit as a moan rips through you, you wrap your legs around his hips, he slaps your ass and you loosen your grip. 

He turns you around and pulls down your panties revealing your dripping core to him, his hand slips into your core spreading your juices, you look in the mirror and see him licking your juices off his fingers, he pulls you up by your neck, your back flat against his chest as he ghostly ran his fingers over your clit making your body jerk, "You little slut." he whispered in your ear, "Your little slut.!" your replied in a breathless moan he spanks your clit and starts rubbing it, a string of moans and breathy groans are heard as you near your climax, but before you could he pulled his hand away and brought it to your mouth as you licked and sucked his fingers clean he thrusts deep inside you in one fast, hard thrust making you fall forward as you scream a moan.

He grips your hip and lifts your thigh up to go deeper, you feel his balls slap against your clit the deeper he goes, suddenly he hits your g-spot hard "FUCK JUNGKOOK" you moan out, looking at him in the mirror he turns you around, so you are on your back, he spreads your one leg and lifts the other on his shoulder thrusting fast, "I'm...A-a-almost!" you moan, clenching your walls around him.

He pulls out and face plants between your legs sucking your clit thrusting his fingers into you fast curling and swirling them just right, your continues moaning stops as you cum with a silent scream the whole world could hear, he pulls out his fingers, and you squirt all over his chest and the floor, he lift you up as he sits on the couch making you ride him.

Holding on to your hips your start bouncing up and down giving him the best show he could ever wish for, with your hands on his shoulders he pulls your face down and kisses you, unable to keep a steady kiss you pull back, that bursting heat is back, knowing you are going to come soon you take one of your hands behind you to play with his balls, he moans out and slaps your ass and starts to rub your clit, "Come with me baby" you say breathlessly  still bouncing on him.

You feel your walls clench again as you cum on him with a moan filling the room,  you slow your bouncing as your legs are giving out on you, you slip between his knees and take him deep in your mouth sucking hard hollowing your cheeks as you bob your head stroking his shaft fast in your tight grip, his hands push your head down further as he thrusts his hips up in your mouth, "OH fu-uuck" he moaned out as he came in your mouth.

He stares at you as you swallow and get up sitting next to him trying to catch your breath, you turn and look at him "Who knew Kookie could fuck like that." you said jokingly, he smirks and shifts in his seat "You want to see what else I can do?"and with that he pounces on you as you giggle.