Your Rapper, Agust D.

"SHUT UP YOU KOREAN EMINEM WANNABE!" you shout throwing the audio interface right for his head as he came rushing towards you in pure rage, as you back away trying not to show your fear you tremble with every step you take, you grab the red amp cord and whip it in his direction hitting him accidentally on his upper arm, he stops in front of you grabbing you by your hair pulling your head back, his face so close, you can feel his breath hot as it fans against your lips as he stares at you "Don't come near me, don't touch me!!" you shout out "So you want to play rough?" he asks pulling even harder as you wince in pain "I plan to do more than just touch you, I'm going to fuck you. Hard. Repeatedly." he says in a low voice, shivering in fear, a strange excitement takes over you as he keeps his eyes on you.

Caressing your lower lip with his thumb staring intently at it, he bit his lip as he came down to kiss you, you not being someone to give in so easily you bite his lip hard drawing blood, he pulls away with a smirk plastered on his face "Let's play rough then." he simply said, licking the blood from his lower lip. Pulling your hair even harder pushing you against the wall, his other hand grabbed your throat an involuntary moan escapes your lips at that moment he pulls your hips near and bites your lip, you can taste his blood on your lips as you lick and shut your eyes, absorbed in the moment, he kisses you shoving his tongue down your throat. Your response was delayed but strong, pulling on his hair fighting for dominance you hear him groan and feel him shiver at your touch, you give in just a bit to let him take over.

His hand leaves your throat and grabs your ass, making you whine into the kiss. Moving his kiss down your jaw, he sinks his teething to your sensitive skin, hard, making you almost scream. "You'll be screaming louder than that soon enough" he barely whispers. Lifting your leg around his hip you thrust out for contact and feel his hard member, he groans and pulls away and pushes into you harder making you moan out "See what you've done naughty girl?" his question pushing you, "Are you sure it wasn't Suran that did that to you?" you ask sarcastically. 

His hand grips your hair at the base of your neck hard as he pulls it, feeling his nails scratch your skin, you grab onto his shoulders tightly almost tearing the fabric "No one can do this to me, just my girl" feeling pride swell at his claim you grind against him. He huffs out a breathy chuckle and pulls you to his now-empty desk and bends you forward, your shorts riding up. His one hand holding your wrists together with his knee between your legs, you feel a thick cable wrap around your wrists. Your scream echoes as he whips your left ass cheek "What the fuck Yoongi!" your question making him chuckle, "You thought I wouldn't punish you after what you did?" you stay quiet knowing you brought it on yourself.

Feeling the heavy cable fall next to your leg, "Stay still or else you'll get another one" he warns you as he bends over, you feel his hand go over the cheek he hit, caressing it lightly almost in an apologetic way as he caresses further down your leg, feeling the same cable wrap around your ankle and just as you were about to protest he bites your thigh making you stop, he moves and does the same to your other ankle bringing the cable up between your wrists pulling it making your hands pull back, and your ankles pull up. "That does not look comfortable" he chuckles spreading your knees while grinding into you, ultimately making you forget the discomfort.

Lifting your lower body onto the desk he comes to the other side where your head is almost hanging off, he bends down lifting your head by your hair making you look at him, he admires the carnal almost feral look in your eyes you bite out as he comes near you making him pull harder he stands up, his erection bulging through his pants at eye level, your mouth watering as you lick your lips seeing him unbutton his black jeans. As his erection springs out, the tip a few millimetres away from your mouth you flick out your tongue and barely make contact, "You want me in your mouth baby?" he groans knowing the answer.