The Barista. Xiumin

Was it the flirty chit-chat when you ordered your usual, the way his sexy mono-lid eyes seemed to scan you where ever you sat, the free muffin he would slip you, the focus he had when making the coffee, the way licked his lips in satisfaction at the well roasted beans, was it the way he rolled up his sleeves as his taut white button up made his body look like a piece of art, was it the sweet as sugar ear to ear smile he had on every time you came in the store or was it his voice sending jolts through you every time the two of you spoke. You didn't really know what kept you coming to this rustic, vintage style coffee shop, but it wasn't just the coffee.

As a novelist you would go there for some inspiration for your new book, spending hours on end at your table front and centre across from the coffee bar with your laptop typing away and looking around for anything that would spark something new, and he was the lead in most of the stories you wrote and then put it all together for your book.

But in reality your thoughts about him were far from just friendly and sweet, they were down right filthy, he inspired your darker more daring side, making you imagine of all the way he could make you scream in pleasure. Staring at his broad muscular back, imagining your hand raking up and down leaving scratch marks as he pounds in to you is all that's running through your brain...

Up until the moment the bell at the door rang signalling the arrival of a new customer, but before you could take your eye away from him, he turned around and saw you stare while biting your lips, with a smirk wide spread on his face he turned to the customer.

As the time passed by it was almost time for the coffee shop to close, while you started to pack up your things to head home and take a cold shower you lift your head to see the hop was empty, and it was only you and him... MinSeok the barista god sent to haunt your wet dreams. As you get up he was behind you, you turn to say good night, but he stops you, "Why don't you stay until I'm done? Keep me company." he smiles at you while wiping down the tables. "Ok, I can't think of any reason why not." you smile back.

The music was playing in the background as you two spoke and wiped down tables, you helped him clean up, almost time to lock up and leave you feel a arm wrap around you as you were getting your things, "Why do you like to tease me all day? You stare at me biting your lips, do you like to tease me?" he asks in a low breathy whisper.

His breath fanning your neck you shiver making him smirk, "I think you do, don't you?" still unable to answer his grip tightens, and you feel his hard member press against your butt, "M-mi MinSeok-ah...it's not like that." Your voice was shaky, being caught by surprise, "Oh really? Then what is it like?" he asked pressing against you again with a grunt caught in his throat, "Uh..It's It's..." cut off by his lips on your neck, your body surrenders to him completely as you fall back on to him with your head on his shoulder as he sucked on your skin.

His arms tight around your waist as your hands are on his hips trying to keep a sense of reality that slipped away the moment he bit in to your skin making your mewl and quiver under his control, he swiftly turns you around picking you up and putting you on to a table spreading your legs hooking them on his hips he grinds onto you making contact with your wet core muffling the moan trying to escape with a kiss, pulling you closer to him, he tears your dress right open planting hot feverish kisses down your body leaving bite marks as he went tasting every part of you as you moaned. Ripping your bra in two, he sucks a nipple in to his mouth, your hands grab his collar lift him up to you.

You rip open his button-up shirt buttons flying everywhere you pull him in to another heated kiss, opening up his pants he shreds your panties and circles your clit as you moan into the kiss you through your head back and his lips are back to your neck kissing and biting his way down to your core, "You are already wet for me...good girl." and just then he sucks your clit in to his mouth lightly biting it as your hand tangle in his hair pulling his locks making him groan, sending vibrations all through you.

Biting the skin above your clit he thrust two fingers into you brushing hard against your g-spot as your scream his name, "Fuck baby girl, what's my name?" he asks as he brushes you spot again making you moan his name, he smirks against your clit nipping it as he continued to eat you out, "Do you know how hungry I've been for you?" he licks you again, with one last suck your body starts to shake as your orgasm is about to send you over the ledge of insanity and just like that he stops and gets up with a smirk so evil and sexy you can't even be mad at him.

He lifts you up to stand with one leg on a chair pushing your waist down he thrusts in to you hard making your scream a moan, he doesn't stop he just pounds into you slapping your ass making it glow a dark shade of red, he pulls your arms behind your back holding you against him as he keeps ramming into you, your moans at this point out of control and with one thrust hitting your spot hard you scream his name as your body jolts up against him.

"Let me hear you baby, Let me hear you sing..." he moans out as your walls tighten against him, he bends you over a table without pulling out and fastens his pace slapping his hips against your ass his balls hitting your clit, he bends over you pulling your head up by your hair biting your neck as he thrusts harder and harder, "Ooh FUCK MinSeok!!! I-I-I'm gonna cum" you scream at him "Let me feel you cum for me baby girl" he grunts into your ear slapping your ass once more as your orgasm hits you hard, your body shaking as his thrust get sloppy feeling him cum inside you, you moan once again as the warm semen runs down your thigh and drips to the floor.

He pulls out of you and collapses on top of you, both of you breathing heavily as your sweaty bodies cling to each other, "I think we might have to clean again." you say with a tired laugh as he gets up, he pulls up giving you his coat kissing your forehead, "Let me do the cleaning, after we can go to my place for round 2,3,4..." He continues as he turns to clean, making you blush hard as you giggle at his silly fucked out face.