Fantasy Come to Life. Jun-K & Taecyeon Part 1

**A/N: Just made a few changes, hope you like them ;)**

It was a rare occasion that you got to see the boys lately because they were so busy with promoting their new single and their schedules were crazy, so when they called and said they had time off, you just had to see them. So you decided on having a calm movie dinner night at your place with the dorks you called friends. Just like always you were in charge of snacks and drinks and the boys would bring movies and take-out, you had no idea what movies would be watched tonight, not that you really cared because they would rarely let you watch it anyway with all their talking and teasing.

While getting everything ready you couldn't stop thinking about them, since it had been so long you hadn't realized how much you missed them. It was almost time for the boys to come over, waiting for them was torture as you sat on your sofa driving yourself crazy with all the dirty thoughts you had mainly about your closest friends in the group, a dark pink tint came over your cheeks thinking about how they would touch you, kiss you, spread you open and indulge in you as if you were the last meal they would ever have savouring every last moment, sensation, taste and feeling.

Goosebumps covered you as kept falling deeper and deeper into your fantasy of a threesome, but your thoughts were interrupted when your door burst open with Jun and Taecyeon running to you, the other boys following behind them. Jun picked you up in a tight almost suffocating hug, as much as you missed him and loved the feeling of his strong pecks pushing against you, you couldn't breathe "Yah, Kim Min Jun! Loosen up a bit, I CAN'T BREATHE!" you shouted as the boys just laughed at the scene in front of them.

And just as you shouted for your release Taecyeon came from behind you and hugged you just as tight, with Jun in front of you and Taecyeon behind you a deep blush spread on your face remembering the thought you had just moments ago, the two silly boys finally put you down letting you greet the laughing goofs behind them."Y/n I really missed you." He whispered in your ear with his warm hand at the nape of your neck, sending spine shivering jolts through you.

As if he knew the effect he had on you, he let his hand fall from you, lightly brushing your shoulder, trying your hardest not to show how flustered you became just from one touch you tried to change the subject of your thoughts and faced Wooyoung "Wooyoung-ah, what movies did you guys bring?" you asked all excited "Well, we got the new Baywatch movie with The Rock and Deadpool." he replied in his usual chill demeanour "Great. Can you guys come and help me bring in the things from the kitchen?" you turned to look at the guys in shock when Chansung and Nichkhun both sounded in unison, "Yes!"

After bringing everything to the living room, everyone got comfy as Jun-ho put in Deadpool. And surprisingly enough the boys were quiet with all their attention on the screen, as you had snuggled up to Jun with your legs falling over Taecyeon he took advantage of that and nonchalantly placed his hand on your inner thigh just above your knee softly squeezing, you gasp at the sudden touch and looked at him, he just sat there watching the movie with a smirk spread across his face, on the other hand Jun had his hand resting on the bend of your waist. You couldn't concentrate on the movie, your brain was going a million miles a minute and Jun's cologne didn't help one bit, enchanting your sense of smell and making your thoughts so much more vivid than they should be.

Feeling the pooling flood take over your lower region you push your thighs together tighter and tighter Taecyeon's grip got stronger rising his hand higher on your thigh, noticing that Jun squeezed your side and rubbed circles on your hip bone, you shot up from the sofa making your way down the hall and to the bathroom, to try and calm yourself down you rinse your face with some cool water and unbutton the top button of your shirt to cool off, making your way back to the boys entering the living room you notice Jun and Taecyeon both had the same smoulderingly sexy smirk slapped across their faces, and suddenly an uneasy nerving feeling crept its way to the pit of your stomach at the sexy sight in front of you, you knew they were up to something.