Joyride, Nam Joon.

Sweat, heavy breathing, and tears from the torture he has been inflicting on you. Hands tied to the back seat headrests with the seat belts, "Are you ready baby?" his voice heavy with lust, the natural hoarseness even lower than usual. "I've been ready" you say with a smirk, voice laced with lust and desperation. It's been a while since you've had a scene and this one un like the others just happened. His fingers trace the outline of your left breast making your back arch, and a slap is heard, his hand around your neck holding you in place as his other traces circles on your thigh, teasing and taunting closer and closer.

"What a beautiful girl, dripping all over my seat." he whispers, his hand inching closer, the heat from your wet core felt on his hand. Goosebumps cover your skin as he flicks your clit with his thumb, a soft moan escaping your lips "Please..." you plead a smirk plastered on his gorgeous face as he caresses your ankles slowly lifting them in the air, thinking to yourself his torture is over he moves them to rest next to the headrests of the front seats. You see him tie them one by one, your ass still on the leather seat, not being able to move you watch him unbutton his cuffs and roll up his sleeves, exposing his muscular forearms seeing the popped veins sends shivers down your spine.

Sitting back he watches you breathing heavily waiting to see what is going to happen next, he takes a sun visor from the front of the car slapping his hand hard before you feel the cold leather against your hot skin he kisses your ankle your foot twitches he drags his lips up your calf biting as he goes along. He is strained against his dress pant, the perfect outline of his curved cock so prominent you can almost feel him inside you. His hand reaches down and strokes a couple of times as his lips are moving down your thigh.

"Fuck you smell good" he groans out, more to himself as he sniffs you his tongue flat against your clit, your legs trying to open even more, but you can't move, trying to lift your hips up for more friction as he starts lapping at the juices and sucking your clit out from under the hood, you moan out his tongue now tipping your entrance. Your pussy is tingling, your muscles twitching the seat stuck to your skin from the moister as his tongue continues to lick, your head thrown back you exhale a moan his hand reaching up and pinching your nipple squeezing your breast pinching the nipple between his fingers he nips the skin of your entrance, he thrusts in two fingers.

Curling them up as he pulls back and twisting when he thrusts back in, his tongue never stopping as he continues to lick and suck, the sounds alone so lewd you moan out your body shaking about to cum he stops.  Breathlessly, he lifts his head and kisses your lips, making you taste your juices on his. Taking off his belt, he wraps it around your neck like a leash, pulling on it your head jerks forward seeing the other end of the belt wrapped around his left hand as he is unbuckling his pants with the right. His hard cock flopping out heavy and leaking pre-cum, he strokes himself while looking at you through hooded eyes, squeezing the tip hard, making it leak even more as he inches closer to you.

Slapping his heavy tip on your clit, he rubs his cock between your folds, passing your entrance up and down, spreading your juices. Looking down, seeing the bright pick tip between your folds, your mouth starts to salivate at the site. Licking your lips, you look up at him, "I want to taste you..." before you could finish the sentence, he thrusts into you hard and deep, balls deep. Hooking his arms around your knees pulling you up, he thrusts in deeper, groaning out loud with his head thrown back at the warmth he pulls back leaving just the tip to linger for a second as he thrust back in hard. The skin slapping, echoing through the car as he slams into you, each thrust feeling like he's going deeper and deeper.

Untying your legs, they curl around his hips, pulling him into you. His head drops to your shoulder, kissing and sucking on the skin, leaving his mark on you, he moves to the side of your neck. "Joon don't stop, please" you breathe out, he caresses along your skin, up your torso to your arms, untying them one by one. He flip you around so you're on your knees, pulling you against his chest he keeps thrusting, his right hand digging into the skin of your hip as his other is around your throat, keeping you in place. With each thrust, you feel his balls hit against your clit, mouth open with an almost silent scream and dry. Your breathing shallows as you're about to cum feeling your lower belly tighten and your legs starting to shake, he goes faster, falling forward your body goes into a full spasm as the orgasm rushes through you like a tidal wave.

Pulling out, he fingers you fast and furiously to prolong the orgasm, making you squirt. He pulls you up and lays you on the seat, lifting your left leg over his shoulder, thrusting in again. He finds his rhythm once more hearing you moan out his name, hitting you at the perfect angle his right hand finding its way to your clit, your hip buck up you feel a squeeze on your exposed ass cheek, his fingers lightly brushing past the entrance. He starts to finger your ass while thrusting in hard and fast, the stimulation from your clit, your pussy clenching around his thick cock and your ass is almost too much. Nothing but moans are heard, he bites your calf, growling into the skin, feeling his own release catching up to him.

After a few more hard thrusts, he pushes in deep one last time, cumming inside you. You feel his warm cum spurt inside you, and your own orgasm takes over. Thrusting slowing to prolong both your orgasms, he bends down peppering your chest, neck and jawline with kisses, finally kissing you deeply as he slowly stops thrusting and just stays inside you. "You're so warm baby, I want to stay inside you forever."