Time for Dessert. JiMin

Hands bound, straddled on a chair, short of breath with your heart pounding, waiting with anticipation burning at your core. You feel a light, feathery caress of fingertips glide over your shoulder blades, making your muscles tense as you suck in the much-needed oxygen through your teeth. A throaty chuckle awakens your ears as you feel the caress moving across the skin of your back, the electric excitement spreading as your body acts on its own. Arching your spine you feel his breath on the nape of your neck "Hmm so soft" he hums licking up from the base of your neck to your ear "So sweet" his whisper tickles your eardrums as he bites your lobe, you sigh a moan, barely heard, you move your head to the side giving him more access, he bites into your skin licking over the mark "Mine" he says dominantly, smirking against your skin hearing you moan in agreement.

Suddenly all sensations lost, knowing how much he loves to tease you and make you beg with desperation, you wait, patiently, quietly for his next move. Nothing but footsteps and your breathing can be heard. You wait, excitement sparks as you hear him come closer, one hand on your thigh caressing lightly, dangerously close to your dripping core making you thrust your hips closer to his touch, his lips latch on to your shoulder sucking down hard, feeling his tongue licking you as he sucks, you know there will be a very prominent mark later, but you couldn't care less. You moan as goosebumps spread across your skin, his touch addictive, he knows where to touch you and how to get your blood boiling with desire.

Arching your back, swallowing a moan as you feel something cool drip on to your burning skin, the contrasting temperature setting your already burning skin on fire. His fingers spread the sticky substance down your spine, kissing his way down he firmly grabs your hip with both hands, flicking his tongue out at the base of your spine, your nerves tingling as you breathe out. He blows against the sensitive skin, "You like that, babygirl?" His voice taunting your senses "Yes" you breathe out, your voice lower than usual he hums in response as his tongue makes contact once again.

Firmer this time, he licks up your spine, making you moan in pleasure at the feeling of his tongue. Stopping at your shoulder he kisses his way to your collarbone, biting down hard leaving another mark you whine softly wanting to feel more of him, your core dripping onto the chair, you grind your hips in hopes of some friction to lessen the aching desire building up, he feels your movement, his grip tightens "Oh, impatient little one, aren't we?" His throaty voice making you stop, he pulls you back farther, your ass cheeks now over the edge of the chair. "Oh!" You moan out louder than intended as a slap came down on your left cheek, "Naughty little girl." His mouth millimetres away from your skin, ghostly touching as his hot breath spreads across your shoulder, your fingers twitch in your restraints with the need to touch him "Please!" You moan out, feeling him lick up your right arm.

He's barely touched you, and already you're burning in desperate need. "I haven't even begun." He chuckles, picking you up off the chair, placing you on the bed, tying your bound hands above your head. You feel his intense gaze burning through your skin as his eyes watch you squirm beside him, only then do you see the bottle of mixed berries syrup in his hand. Gazing up at him with need through your lashes, his muscles unintentionally flexing as your gaze moves over his bare torso down to his unbuttoned jeans barely hanging on his hips, you moan thrusting your hips up in hopes he might relieve you of the intense burn between your legs, he smirks knowingly as he sees your desperate body begging for his touch.

With his every movement your stomach turns in excitement, he gets on to the bed straddling your thighs, he lifts the bottle of syrup above your torso on squirts the liquid over your breasts, down your rib cage and over your stomach. Leaning down he places the bottle on the bed before flicking his index finger over your erect nipple bringing the syrup over your parted lips, you breathe in the scent of the berries, throwing your head back closing your eyes as he pushes his finger into your mouth as you suck on it "Good girl." He says removing his finger replacing it with his tongue as he licks your sweet lips, dipping his tongue into your mouth kissing you passionately, sucking your tongue into his mouth you moan thrust you hip up arching your back. He moans breaking away from the kiss, his darkened eyes burn into your own before you look at his plump lips as he darts his tongue out licking them seductively.

Kissing the side of your mouth, he moves down your neck, licking every bend and curve down to your collarbone, you tilt your head back breathing out in pure bliss. His lips on your skin making you gasp for air, feeling him move lower down to your breasts. Your nipples now painfully erect and sensitive, tingling at the feeling of his tongue moving tantalizingly slow over your mounds, close enough to your nipples to tease but not nearly as close as you would like. His hands caressing under your breasts over your rib cage you arch your back pushing your chest up, you feel him smirk as he continues, making his way down the valley of your breasts he sucks the taut flesh into his mouth, leaving a stinging bruise behind as he continues down.

So focused on what his lips and tongue were busy doing you hadn't noticed his hands move down to your hips, until he tightened his grip as you moaned out in frustration, just then his right hand stroked over your pelvis, he dipped his hand between your legs and into your folds stroking upward not touching your engorged clit, you moan out lifting your head looking down at him, finding him stare up at you watching your every move. He moans against your skin at how wet you are, his fingers lightly graze past your clit making you flinch, he brings his fingers to his mouth "Babygirl, you're so wet, I've barely touched you." He smirked up you.

"Please!" You exclaim in frustration, "Please what baby?" He teases, knowing exactly what you want, "Please stop teasing, I can't take it any more!" You moan out as he pinches your erect nipples, "Oh babygirl, that's half the fun." He teases pinching your nipples again, only this time he licked up your abdomen and sucked a nipple into his mouth, lapping at it with his tongue, moaning in slight relief, biting your bottom lip you look down at him, his eyes held a glint of mischief as he locked eyes with you, biting your nipple and slapping you protruding clit you scream out and thrust your hips toward his hand "PLE~~" before you finish your plea he thrust two fingers into your burning core, your inner walls immediately contracting around his fingers sucking it into you as you moan out.     

Thrusting your hips down onto his fingers, he keeps his hand still as you continue to fuck yourself with his fingers, his tongue gliding over your nipples, sucking and biting while staring up at you looking down at him. Still thrusting your hips against his fingers, he adds another, "OH YES!" You moan out, throwing your head back, your hips moving on their own, thrusting faster. He kisses down your body, knowing you're about to cum. He sucks your clit into his mouth assaulting it with his tongue "Oh MY GOO~~~" You scream out, his fingers now thrusting into you faster, rubbing against your g-spot.

Your hips start to spasm, your breathing heavily as a silent scream takes over you as your orgasm tumbles down on you, pure ecstasy coursing through your body, squirting all over his chin and fingers. Your chest rising and falling rapidly, your back arches off the bed as he continues to thrust his fingers, drinking all your juices, your toes curl as you try to pull away from him.  He holds your hips down with his free hand, sucking your clit as you scream out. Slowing his finger slightly, lightly kissing around your clit as you come down from the most earth-shattering orgasm you have ever had, he looks up at you in awe, your afterglow shining through.

Your body almost numb from the orgasm, you try and steady your breath as he kisses up your body leaning over you, he captures your lips in a breathtaking kiss, tasting your reminisce on his lips you moan into the kiss gripping at your restraints, wrapping your legs around his waist you grind your sensitive core on his prominent erection making him groan into your mouth. "Sweeter than sugar." He whispers against your lips, flicking your tongue out licking his top lip, your eyes not leaving his you lift your head sucking his bottom lip into your mouth, moaning while biting the plump flesh. You pull at your restraints, "Please let me touch you." You beg. His eyes on your wrists, caressing up your arms intertwining your fingers, looking at your flushed cheeks and swollen lips, his eyes held admiration and lust, licking his lips he untied your hands bringing them to his mouth kissing your wrists, you caress the sides of his face watching him lean into your touch.

His dominant yet sweet nature have you in a trance, "No baby, not tonight. Tonight is all about you."