That Night Out. Taecyeon

Another crazy night out with your best friend, you finally got home and just crashed onto his bed, your shirt riding up a little, he came into the room after you and crashed right next to you, eyeing you up and down. ''When the hell did you get this sexy?'' He said as his hand slid your shirt higher making you giggle, it didn't really phase you because skin-ship with him was normal to the point of almost dry humping. The sexual tension between the two of you was at an all-time high. You shifted closer to him pulling on his belt loop while his hand stayed on your waist pulling you in, facing each other your lips almost touching you whispered in a seductive voice, "You know what I am in the mood for right now...?" your voice ringing in his ears as he watches you straddle him "What's that baby girl?" he asks moving on to his elbows as you bend down lips almost touching. 

He watches as your tongue glides across your upper lip slightly grazing his "Mmm, pancakes." you giggle getting up and changing into one of his shirts before heading to the kitchen, letting your lace red panties show just a little, hearing him groan in frustration. He came after you to help make "breakfast" but he had other plans though seeing you in the kitchen barefoot in his shirt was a huge turn on for him, and you knew that. But he controlled the urge to grab you right then and there, instead he just leaned against the kitchen table watching your every move.

You knew just how to get him hot and bothered, you loved teasing him. You never slept with him, but you have fantasized about it, many, many times. His voice weighed heavy on you as he spoke in a low tone, sending shivers up and down every nerve in your body, his touch gave you goosebumps in places you never knew you could get them. To be honest, he got you so wet and horny, it was hard to control. 

The way his eyes followed you made you feel feverish, unbuttoning the first two buttons of the shirt the bare valley between your breast came in view. He bit his lips at the sight of you feeling his pants tighten he stood up and walked to you, as you felt his hand on your hip you jumped a bit and felt his hardening shaft press against you as he made his way past you. He smirked at the breath that hitched in your throat. 

After he set the table you served the pancakes and sat across each other his eyes never left yours, you broke the silence "So many girls were falling all over you at the club, how come you didn't bring anyone home with you?" you asked curiously taking a bite of your food "Why should I bring some random hoe home when I already have my baby girl with me." he breathed out with his million-dollar smile making your knees weak.

Hearing that made your heart skip a beat, you tried really hard to control your urges, but you couldn't, and you didn't really want to any more. You took some whipped cream on your finger and brought it to his lips, not breaking eye contact as he opened his mouth and sucked on your finger he said something that made your whole body set alight, "I bet you taste better than this."

And just like that a quiet moan left your mouth, he picked up on it and rushed to your side. Picking you up, you wrap your legs around his hips, grinding your wetness on him as he kissed you hungrily. Pushing you against the wall grinding into you, your hands on his chest feeling his heart racing, he breaks away from the kiss. Holding you tightly, squeezing your ass, you moan, kissing down his neck. His scent so intoxicating, you hear him breathing heavily as you suck just below his ear. 

He carries you to his room, sitting on the bed as you straddled him, arms around his neck hands in his hair, his one hand behind your neck pulling you into him even more his other hand in your panties groping your ass. As he squeezed you moaned throwing your head back, giving the edge, he kisses down your jawline to your neck. Grinding on him, you pushed down harder, earning you an eager groan. Getting impatient, you rip his shirt open, revealing his toned chest and abs. 

He was thrown off by this and lifted his head as you planted kisses on his neck and collarbone, still grinding on him, moaning as you kissed him. His hands found their way under your shirt on your bare skin massaging up, removing your shirt his lips attached to your bare breasts nipping and sucking yours nipple pulling you into him ever more squeezing your ass again. He skilfully flips you over, hovering above you kissing you while running his hand up and down your thigh hooking it on him, arching your back you throw your head back at the feeling of his hand lightly caressing your clothed wetness. 

Realizing how soaked you are for him, he smirked against your skin as you moaned out, "STOP TEASING ME!" "But baby girl this is half the fun." he breathes onto the nape of your neck you moan at the feeling of him against you, his fingers press down on to your clothed clit making you shudder in surprise.

Your breathless scream set him on fire as he ripped your panties off, his pants and boxers went flying across room, his face landing in between your legs licking a strip up and lightly sucking while still flicking his tongue over your clit making you moan his name. He looked at you coming undone, he got up and thrusts into you making you gasp a moan and grip onto his shoulder pulling him down to you, biting his neck from the pleasurable pain his thrusts were slow yet rough, pulling your legs up and wider he got deeper and hit your sweet spot making you scream his name. 

Speeding up his thrusts hitting the same spot over and over, your body twitching and squirming under him as your legs trembled in mid-air. Moan after moan, thrust after thrust, he pounded into you relentlessly, your hands dragging down his back leaving deep, bloody scratch marks of passion. He moans out thrusting even harder, suddenly he pulls out turning you on your side making you feel like a rag doll in his big strong arms he lifts your leg onto his shoulder and slaps your ass thrusting into you. 

Your back arches as you moan out at the new angle, he pulls your head to face him as you moan out his name. His thrust slowing down but going deeper and harder his other hand hooking around your thigh stroking circles on your clit, staring deep into your eyes biting your lower lip you claw at his chest as your orgasm rips through you with a force you've never felt before turning your moans in a long scream of pure ecstasy.

You calm down from your high as his thrust slow down he flipped you over on your hands and knees pounding into you, gripping your neck and hips pulling you in to meet each thrust as he went faster and deeper making you a moan out his hand making its way to the front of your neck pulling you up choking you slightly as he kissed you biting your lip. Your second orgasm creeping up, your walls twitching and squeezing around him as he thrust up into you, feeling his own high coming. 

His thrusts were getting sloppy his other hand rubbing your clit fast whispering into your ear "Cum on babygirl, cum for me." his husky voice making your body twitch against him as your orgasm hits you like a tone of bricks, your walls pulling him into you deeper making him cum, the feeling of him shooting his cum into you making you moan even louder, his thrusts slow and sloppy wanting this feeling to last as long as possible. The feeling of pure bliss and ecstasy finally passing over your sensitive, tired and overstimulated body he pulls out of you, you both just lay there catching your breath staring at each other.