You are to Me. EXO Kai Part 1

A special request for @UniqueBosses I hope you enjoy, sorry it took this long.

Summer, a time for lovers they say, but for you, it's the time you spend with your childhood best friend Jongin, everyone calls him Kai. Spending time away from everyone and everything just you and him at his summer home with your own private beach and no one around to bother the two of you was the perfect way to start your summer.

One of the perks of knowing each other forever is that he is the only one you are completely yourself with, flaws and all never not once did you feel embarrassed with him, he always had this way of making you feel perfectly fine to be yourself. Puberty hit him hard like a tone of bricks turning him into this amazingly sexy, cute, good-looking, tall, dark and handsome guy that all the girls would swoon over, but you still saw yourself as an "ugly duckling". So you tried your hardest to blend in following the trends and social norms changing your clothes and wearing makeup in different ways, but you still didn't feel "beautiful".

Another day at the beach came to an end as the two of you headed back home, as you were walking you were looking at Kai and admired how his beautiful tanned skin glistened of sweat and seawater, he was shirtless with the towel around his neck and his swim trunks riding low on his hipbones barely hanging on and a thought dawned on you "Why would someone like him so perfect in every way be friends or anything else with me? Everyone loves him, they flock in crowds around him just to hang out with him, why would he want to be associated with someone like me?" As your thoughts clouded your mind you didn't realize that he had stopped and waited for you as you bumped into him, you let out a quick groan from bumping foreheads and carried on your way as if nothing had happened.

Kai on the other hand was left dumbfounded and looked toward you in confusion, he walked behind you all the way back home, after you got home you both showered, ate and finally relaxed you chilled out on the couch reading a book with Kai on the other couch staring at you still not knowing what happened to you and why you were so distant, so he came up with and idea to have a few drinks later on to relax you so could open up about what's on your mind.

Later that evening you both decided to sit outside on the patio in the fresh cool summer air and drink a few beers with music playing in the background as you relaxed a bit more and started goofing off Kai brought out some vodka to do a few shots knowing you would love the idea as a huge smile spread on your face as he poured the first two shots and after those two more and then two more, he kept looking at you wondering what was up, so he decided it was time to talk. "Jackie, is everything okay?" he asked looking at you, "Just thoughts going around in my head, It's nothing really." You looked at the bottle and poured two more shots. "Are you sure?" he asked as he poured two more, "It's just that everything is changing, you've changed everyone has changed, and I am still the same ugly duckling look at me. How is that fair? Why are you still my friend? You deserve a friend that's perfect like you are, someone who looks as good as she is, someone who looks as good next to you as you would." you said breaking out in tears "What are you talking about, you are, you are better than all of those basic bitches hanging around us." he said, coming towards you and held you in his arms as you cried.

As he held you in his embrace with his head on your shoulder he turned his head to face your ear, feeling his hot breath on your neck send a shiver of desire down your spine as he whispered in a low breathy voice "You are perfect to me." Kissing just under your ear, a breathy sigh left your mouth and goosebumps covered your body, you shift in your seat. "Jackie, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me, can't you see that?" you looked at him as he looked you in the eyes and wiped away the tear stains cradling your face and whispered "You are to me, isn't that enough?"

That one sentence turned something on deep inside you- a desire, a lust, a passion that you never knew you had as you raised your hands to his neck lightly caressing his skin as you pulled him into a deep passion filled kiss, to your surprise he wasted no time at all and kissed you back deepening the kiss as he opened his mouth lightly grazing his tongue on your lips as his hands moved to the back of your neck fingers tangling in your hair pulling your head back harshly as you open your mouth with a moan and look at him through hooded eyes with an expression on your face he had never seen before, "Good girl." he growls biting your lips harshly licking the drop of blood, kissing you again. You pull him closer as the kiss gets rougher, you get up and straddle his lap pulling him closer to you closing the gap between the two of you completely grinding your hips on him to the rhythm of the music as you both moan into the kiss his hands caressing the sides of your body as you arch your back into his touch he grabs your rib cage just under your breast breaking away from the kiss and in a sexy low husky tone commands you "Strip on me." as he sits back in his chair looking at you. 

You make eye contact and smirk while running your hands down your body his eyes not leaving yours as you lift your loose t-shirt over your head throwing it somewhere as your hair flowed down your back cascading like a burgundy waterfall running your fingers through your hair as you feel his fingertips stroke over your skin you keep your arms up as his hands go higher "You have no idea how beautiful you are." he says as he stroked your face with so much affection and care as if you were a fragile porcelain doll leaning into his touch he grabs you by your hair pulling your head back as he came a few millimetres away from you as he said "I guess I have to show just how perfect you are." and kissed you this time sucking your tongue in his mouth as you grabbed the back of his shirt pulling it up as you scratched his back making him groan as his shirt was pulled over his head landing on yours.

He rips your bra open kissing up your neck licking your jaw line biting your earlobe kissing back down the other side of your neck toward your collarbone sucking down on your pulse point harshly turning your sighs into moans making him bite into the tender flesh as you claw the side of his body grinding down on him, he grips tightly on the underside of your thighs as he gets up and walks into the house slamming the door behind him, you grab on the back of his neck, and you grind on him feeling his hard shaft twitch against your already soaking wet core as he went into the bedroom slamming the door again throwing you onto the bed lifting yourself up on your elbows staring him down as he unbuckled his pants. 

Licking his lips as he looked at you "You have no idea how sexy you look right now." he said as he crawled up to you kissing your stomach up the valley of your breasts as you throw your head back with a moan as he continued to lick up your neck finally hovering above you as you grind on his thigh between your legs his hand harshly pushes your hip down clicking his tongue at you "No baby girl, you don't get to cum until you realize how beautiful you are, I want to hear you say it and mean it with every fibre in your body as every nerve screams with satisfaction, I want you to feel how beautiful you are. Understand?" he said, looking deep into your eyes, making you moan and nod in agreement.

He gets up off of you and repositions your body on the bed tying your wrists to the bed posts as he straddled your body with his pants undone, you look down to see his happy trail going down his pants so low you could see the base of shaft he smirks looking down at you as you lick your lips looking back up at him his smirk growing as he sees the lust and desire in your eyes knowing you won't last long with his games "Like what you see princess?" he asks shifting slightly making his shaft show a bit more "Kim JongIn you are such a tease." you exhale making him laugh at your comment. 

"Its more fun that way baby girl." he says as he hovers over you kissing you again making you moan as he presses his knee against your soaked core pressing so perfectly on your clit, crawling down your body kissing his way down pulling your shorts and panties with him throwing them somewhere in the room as he bites your hipbone, goosebumps covering your body as his fingertips lightly stoke your thighs down his thumbs grazing your inner thighs as he gets of the bed he looks at you and sighs in satisfaction "You are too beautiful to be put in words, that's why I want you to feel it." He says, walking out of the room.