Dinner Time. Nam Joon

"AH!" He grunts as he throws his head back while you suck him deep into your mouth, you slip your hands into the opening of his slacks and grope his firm buttocks taking him deeper pushing out your tongue to lap at his balls squeezing your lips tighter around his shaft, you hear is belt clink against the floor you push your tongue out further as he thrusts deeper into your mouth, lost in the sensation if your warm wet lips around his throbbing erection you hollow your cheeks as you suck his balls into your mouth while taking him deep down your throat "Aah FUCK!!" He moans out his knees buckle, feeling him tremble against you the only thing keeping him up is his death grip on the kitchen counter his knuckles turning white, his nails scraping against the marble surface as goosebumps arise on his skin as chill cascade down his spine at the warm wet tightness of your throat. Moaning as you feel him twitch in your mouth.

All thoughts of dinner long forgotten as his hand grabs onto your hair at the nape of your neck and starts fucking your mouth as you suck on him, his thrusts become deeper more aggressive hitting the back of your throat making you gag, his grip on your hair tightening making you moan as tears stream down your cheeks he pulls out of your heavenly mouth with a loud pop echoing throughout the kitchen leaving only a thick hot string of saliva connecting your abused swollen lips to his pulsating cock. Looking down at you seeing your tear stained doe eyed face and those red swollen lips he groans bending down kissing you deeply as his tongue invades your mouth you whimper when he sucks your tongue into his mouth nipping it as he breaks the kiss. 

Lifting you up "I guess I'm eating you tonight." he says with a smirk tearing his shirt off leaving you bare and exposed in your white lace boy shorts that are already soaked through, running his thumb along your chin collecting the residual saliva his hand slips to your throat not breaking eye contact coming closer he licks your bottom lip kissing along your jaw, feeling his hot breath fan across your skin "Turn around and bend over." laced with steaming need and authority his voice makes your stomach coil in an overwhelming need.

Bending over the counter he pinches your sensitive nipples making you arch your back swallowing a moan as your breasts come into contact with the cold counter top contrasting the heat emitting from your body, his hand trails down your spine with a feather like touch his gorgeous plump lips following the trail of goosebumps his touch left behind, your breathing quickens the lower he gets feeling his left hand hover over you lace covered rear you whimper in anticipation knowing his teasing can go on for endless hours to keep you on edge and as sensitive as possible, every nerve in your body responding to his touch as his hand caresses down your thigh sinking his teeth into your left ass cheek you hiss at the tingling feeling shooting right to your heated weeping core as you push back against his touch feeling him smirk against your skin he licks the reddening mark "All mine" he growls out slapping your inner thigh feeling your arousal slowly dripping down.

You mewl in surprise as he pulls you flush against his chest his left hand holding you in place by your throat sucking your earlobe into his mouth as his right hand explores the soft skin of your abdomen fingers ghosting over the elastic band of your boy shorts you grind against him making him groan in your ear his large warm hands roaming over your skin memorizing every curve and crevice gliding ever so lightly as his tongue slides down your neck across your shoulder, your hands move to grip onto him feeling his skin burn as your nails dig into his hip, he caresses over your firm supple breasts lightly pinching your erect nipples between his fingers his woody cologne filling your nostrils setting in a trance as you lean your head back and softly moan in his ear turning your head you bite his earlobe as his left hand plunges down to your lace covered heated pussy feeling your engorged clit protruding from between your folds your breath hitching at the sudden contact your pelvis jerks forward his fingers pressing the lace in and against your folds.

Dragging his fingers over the wet lace he feels you tremble "Always so wet" he whispers against your skin as he kisses your nape he turns your head to face him your eyes hooded with desire kissing you feverishly while circling your clit lightly you moan into the kiss grinding against him, he bends you over the counter again tearing your boy short in half spreading your legs he slaps your clit your body lunging forward you moan catching in your throat as you gasp out when his mouth latched on to your folds sucking hard his tongue lapping between them pushing his face deeper into you spreading your cheeks he sucks your clit into his mouth his tongue licking the throbbing bundle of nerves, crying out in pure bliss your legs tremble as your vaginal walls pulsate you're clawing at the counter feeling the pit of your stomach begin to twist and turn he moans against your folds as you push back against him. 

Feeling your legs go weak you scream out as he pushes you further against the counter lifting your left leg onto the cold marble surface exposing you to him even more he continues to eat you out as if you're the last meal he will ever have, thrusting two fingers into your quivering vaginal canal pressing hard against your g-spot you throw your head back "OH GOD!" you cry out, your body trembling he slaps you ass thrusting his fingers faster deeper feeling your walls squeeze against his fingers sucking them in know you are on the verge of your orgasm he pulls away.

You whimper at the loss of contact before you feel the throbbing tip of his penis rub against your folds pushing back yearning for more contacts he grabs you at the nape of your neck and thrusts into you with one swift motion hitting your cervix you moan out at his scorching thrust invading you as he groans out at your tightness "Baby your pussy is hot... Ugh so tight" he moans between thrusts, pulling out slowly making sure you can feel every inch of his throbbing cock thrusting in deep and hard making your moans increase in volume with every passing moment, his hair matted against his forehead sweat dripping down his chest as his grip get tighter with every thrust.

He pulls out spits in your hole and thrusts back in "Take it deeper I know can!" he groans out thrusting harder, his balls slapping against your clit electricity passing through your body the closer you get to your release, your stomach muscles spasm and your walls tighten around his shaft feeling him twitch inside you cry out in ecstasy as you orgasm washes over you as he watches your body writhe beneath him in pleasure slowing his thrust your vaginal canal quivering around his cock he thrusts into you hard making your eyes roll back your mouth open in a silent scream he thrusts in again pulling you up by your hair his other hand around your waist feeling your muscle flexing as your orgasm starts to fade.

He turns you around lifting onto the counter thrusting into you as you lie back your arch your back feeling him go deeper as he spreads your leg wider, the musky scent of sex thick in the air skin slapping against skin echoing through the kitchen your moans heard though out the house, he slaps your breast thrusting deeper staring down at you your eyes rolled back in pleasure your body writhing at the euphoric feeling surging through you feeling his balls tighten the tighter you squeeze around him, he thrust faster his one hand around your throat his other flicking your clit chasing his release "Cum with me baby" he grunts out feeling you tighten again, with one last deep thrust up into you hitting you just right. Your second orgasm stronger than before, washes over you with the loudest silent scream anyone has ever heard, you cream all over his shaft as he cums inside you still thrusting pushing his cum deeper twitching as your wall pulsate he pulls out as you whimper from the loss. "Now let's order" He says with a smirk as he helps you up.