The Club Dancer. Taemin (SHINee)

Losing a bet never felt better, although you would never admit it to your friends, but you were really excited about today. You had never been to a strip club before, but your imagination always wondered there and what it would be like.

Walking down the black leather padded hallway hearing the bass bumping through the walls your heart started pounding to the rhythm of the music the closer you got to it "Couldn't you dress up just a little bit for tonight?"one of your friends asked as she came up behind you, "Why? It's not like I came here by will, I'm only here because of the bet." you said but the excitement you felt inside said otherwise she just rolled her eyes at you as you all continued walking in.

Walking in you see two large stages on each side of the club and one in the centre, your friends had reserved a front row table at the centre stage seating you in the middle, the excuse "So you don't miss out on anything." The club was nothing like you expected it wasn't dark or seedy in any way, it had black and white leather padded walls the stage floors were like mirrors and the club's floors were black and white shag carpeting with classy baroque style white and silver furniture. As you sat down the lights dimmed and the music changed, you recognized the song that started playing and got way more than just excited, your whole body fired up. 

Your best friend Jimin noticed and came to your ear "Sooo your not excited right?" He asked in a sarcastic tone, rolling your eyes "I like the song." "Yeah, right, I guess mentioning that Teamin dances here wouldn't mean anything?!" Aaah Taemin the unobtainable crush you've had from the moment you met him, he was the sweetest, cutest, most adorable person you had ever met not to mention the sexiest most captivating man alive, one look from him had you standing in a puddle, hearing him say that had you blushing instantly as all the dirty thoughts you ever had about Taemin came rushing through your brain as you lift your head you saw him front and centre with four other dancers walking out he bit his lip locking eyes with you.

As the five dancers got on stage two on either side of the club and Taemin got on the centre stage, they were all equally as sexy and seductive, but he was captivating. The way he just walked to the stage and kept his eyes on you had you shiver in your seat, once on stage he did one deep hip thrust to the rhythm eyes still locked as he licked his lips and started dancing, his presence on stage was so much more than just sexy, he was captivating and charismatic as he moved on stage making soaked panties drop like no one ever could. His eyes, his lips, his hands as he caressed his body, his body....oh boy his body those body roles and hip thrusts could hypnotize anyone, and they did you, watching him intensely as he kept your eyes locked while dancing you couldn't look away even if you wanted to.

As the songs kept playing Taemin kept dancing having you soaked in front of him as you watched him grinding your hips on the chair ever so slightly just to get a little friction having all your fantasies come to life in front of you, and to your surprise Jimin had arranged a lap dance for you from Taemin, as the last song of their set played a waiter came to get you and led you into a private room for your lap dance, showing you to your seat there was a bottle of champagne chilling on ice and a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries to your right on a table next to the bed like couch you were seated on, waiting patiently looking around the room you felt hot and bothered, so you decided to take off your hoodie leaving you in your gym tank, still looking around you hear the door open knowing who it was your tried not to look up afraid he would see how flushed you were.

Hearing his footsteps get closer you grabbed a glass of champagne and drank some to calm your nerves "I never thought I would see you here." he said as came closer to you "Ha-ha yeah, I lost a bet to Jimin, so here I am." you said laughing awkwardly "Oh I see." Taemin replied, sitting next to you, "Will look at me at some point, or will I have to make you?" He asked in a seductive tone, you just shook your head in a no motion and drank the rest of the glass.