Tell Daddy What You Want. Jackson.

It's been 3 weeks since we've been sleeping together and he keeps wanting me to talk dirty to him. I can't do it, I can barely manage to moan, my ex's never liked hearing me moan or talk during sex I don't really know why, but it became a habit.

And that's how I ended up here tied to a bed with brown leather handcuffs on my wrists and ankles, nipple claps on my hardened overstimulated nipples and my "Daddy" teasing me to no end wanting to hear me say something.

"Mmm pussycat purr for me, let me hear that glorious voice of yours." He whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine as his right hand lightly caresses up my inner thigh up my slit circling my clit torturingly slow, making me want to scream. But I bite down on my bottom lip, trying hard to suppress my moan. I try and buck my hips up to get more friction, my restraints stop me as I feel the cuffs pull at my ankles. He groans when he feels how wet I am dripping from his every word and action, "Mmm pussycat you're so wet already, do you want to cum for Daddy?" He asked in a taunting manner I nod my head and just then a hiss escapes my lips as I feel him bite down on my shoulder and lick over the mark "No pussycat...Mmm use your words. Tell what you want, let me hear you purr." His voice dripping with lust as he kisses my neck biting my ear lobe sucking on the sensitive skin just underneath almost getting a soft moan out of me.

As my breathing accelerates my heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest at any moment as he continues to kiss down my neck to my collarbone sucking on the skin probably leaving a mark behind as he goes further down he growls at the site of my nipples vibrations shooting through me and just then a very soft whimper pasted my lips barely audible, but he must have heard it as his eyes looked up at me his face lit up with a smirk so sexy it could make panties drop a mile away.

"What was that pussycat?" His devilishly sexy voice ringing through my ears as I shake my head no pretending like nothing happened, "OK pussycat if that's how you want to play that's fine with me, I'm going to tease till you scream." He said in a stern yet sexy voice, and that's when I knew he meant business.

After his warning he went back to his teasing as he continued where he had left off kissing the flesh of my breast just above my nipple the nerves so sensitive from being clamped all this time the slightest breath left his mouth, and it felt like a gust of wind blowing me down, his tongue flicked over the clamped nipple making my eye's role to the back of my head my teeth sinking harder in to my bottom lip his right hand caressing down my waist to my hip bone back to my ass cheek and squeezed pulling my hips upward the cuffs straining against my ankles, the pain and pleasure mixing into one as I try to stop any sounds about to come out of my mouth.

So focused on staying quiet I hadn't noticed "Daddy" had moved between my legs lips still attached to my nipple as he sucks and licks my nipple probably purple by now he grinds his rock hard erection against my dripping wet core grazing over my clit, so deliciously my eyes shoot open, my mouth goes wide as he squeezes my ass cheek harder biting down on my nipple as he grinds down harder the head of his penis rubbing against my clit, I moaned at the feeling.

He looks at me, "Oh pussycat." he mumbled against my nipple as his fingers grazed past my anus still grinding down into me another moan came out slightly louder than before he lifts his head his swollen red lips in a devilish smirk as he starts kissing down my body nipping at the skin every so often making me shiver as he blows over the wet trail looking me in the eyes as his hands caressed up my body releasing the nipple clamps making me whimper a sigh of relief "You're so sexy pussycat, looking at me like that." He says resting his chin on my pubic bone placing butterfly kisses as his finger play with my nipples I moan out as he pinches them, "That's it pussycat let me hear your sexy voice, tell Daddy what you want."

Instead of telling him I thrust my hips up slightly he pushes down keeping me in place and tsk's "No pussycat tell me what you want, use your words babygirl." Looking at me with his beautiful lust covered eyes with a smirk on his face I stay silent just looking at him wondering how is he so beautiful, suddenly he runs his thumb over my clit lightly barely touching it but just enough to get me out of my daze and back to my torturing reality with a whimper "Doesn't my pussycat want to purr for her Daddy?" He starts placing kisses on my pubic bone on the above my slit "Mmm you smell so sweet pussycat." and down my inner thigh, not once going anywhere near where I need him most.