Unexpected Events. Jay Park

You had been friends with him for over a year and seemed quite close, even though you never actually showed him any kind of affection at work beside the small talk in the break room and a smirk every now and then, him, on the other hand, would full-on flirt with you almost all the time unless he was busy, you never flirted back but deep down you loved it.  

It's 4:30 the sun had barely risen and the streets are empty while listening to music you start walking to work when suddenly you are stopped by two hands on your hips *you're startled* you turn around and see Jay with his usual ear to ear bright white smile.

Y/N: HEY!! You scared the crap out of me.

Jay: Good Morning to you too.*wink*

Mind if I walk with you?

Y/N: No, why not. *shy smile*

He grabs your hand and starts walking.

Y/N: Do you mind... *looks down*

Jay: No...I like it *smirk*

Y/N: Pff...

You just leave it and continue on your way to work, while walking you couldn't help but notice his arms all muscular and covered in tattoos, you usually didn't stare but today seeing him with a white tank top and jeans you can't help but admire his perfect frame, as your eyes travel up to his neck *gulp* it's just too perfect. His skin looks so soft you just want to caress it suddenly...

Jay: *clears throat* Like what you see? *smirk*

Y/N: Huh? What? Uhm no what do you mean? I was just looking at your tattoos, I've never fully seen them.

Jay: You can't fully see then now either *smile*

Y/N: *Blushes* What do you mean?

Jay: I have tattoos other places as well. Do you want to see? *smirk*

Y/N: NOO!!! *tomato face*

Jay: Chill, it's not like I'm gonna strip in the middle of street.*evil laugh*

Y/N: I wouldn't put it past you.

Jay: Hey!! I ain't no hoe.

Y/N: Oh come on. You can't trick me, I've seen flirt around with the nurses at the hospital. And I heard that you even slept with a few of them too, so don't play innocent with me.

Jay: NO WAY!!!! Do you really believe that? I thought you knew me, I'm not that kind of person and I DON'T flirt around I only flirt with you.*smirk*

In your attempt to change the subject you suddenly slip and Jay quickly grabs you by the waist and pulls you up and against him, you look up into his eyes, you have never been this close to his face before, you can feel his breath on your lips as he is staring into your eyes your body temperature starts to rise and you feel flushed, you start to pull away so he doesn't see your face but he won't let go, he brings his face closer to yours lips almost touching, your breathing is heavy and your heart is racing. He whispers...

Jay: You smell good.*licks his top lip*

And with that he let you go.

After a while, you finally arrive at the Hospital. And with a sigh of relief...

Y/N: OK well thanks for walking with me, I'm going to get ready, see you in there.

Jay: You're welcome, see you later *wink*

After you got ready for your shift you headed down to the emergency room and start a routine IV check on the patients that were brought in the night before, taking temperatures, blood pressure levels, changing bandages if needed and paying attention to the older patients who need a little extra care. It was generally a quiet start to your day and you didn't really mind, as the time passed by more and more patients were being brought in mostly sprains, fractures, bruises and open wounds.