Time to Relax. J-Hope.

Just like every night you were in the dinning room checking the table, fixing and rearranging the table to make it look perfect for your husband who would be home any minute. Being too focused on the task at hand, you didn't hear the front door open and close and out of nowhere two arms wrap around your waist, and you feel hot breath on your neck with a sexy low tone..."It's time to relax babe..." he half whispers in your ear, kissing the back of your neck.

You smile and turn around looking at him biting his lip not breaking the eye contact he licks his lips and smirks when he noticed you stare at them, he slides his hand down into your jeans grabbing your ass making you throw your head back with a satisfied sigh as he attacks your neck with a bite growling into your skin, you fist his hair pulling slightly as he pulls you closer to him lifting you up as you wrap your legs around his waist grinding down on him hard as he walks you to the bedroom.

He captured your lips in a passionate kiss making you moan into the kiss as his grip tightens, making it to the bedroom he sits down as you straddle him as soon as your knees touched the bed you grind down on him hard earning you a needy groan as he lifts your shirt over your head biting your collarbone you grip his shirt to take it off, his shirt goes flying through the air while you attach your lips to his skin he shivers at your touch as your kiss went lower.

His hands glide up your skin making you arch your back grinding down on him again as he lays down you continue to kiss down his body, he unclasps your bra caressing the reddened skin as you lick down his abs unbuckling his pants pulling them down with his boxers as his erection springs free hitting his abdomen, he grips your hair pulling your head back making you look at him, making eye contact he licks his lips as you lean into his grip moaning out in anticipation while stroking him with your hand gripping tightly making his grip relax enough for you to lick the tip of his erection.

A hiss left his mouth at the contact of your tongue on the tip of his erection as you kitten lick his slit leaking pre-cum, "You love this cock don't you?" he asks in a husky voice as you continue to circle his tip with your tongue not answering him, he pulls your hair harder making you moan from the pleasurable sting ringing through you straight to your core nodding your head slightly "Answer me when I talk to you Lollipop." he says in a taunting tone "Yes Papi." you moan out.

He pushes your head back down against his shaft supporting yourself on your hands and knees, your tongue out as you lick up his shaft "Open up Lollipop." he says, you open your mouth as he pushes your head all the way down hitting the back of your throat making you gag, you try to pull up your head as he pushes you down harder make you take him deeper tears streaming down your cheeks, saliva dripping down your chin as you are pulled up pressing your tongue against the underside of his shaft you lick his tip again and suck down hard hollowing your cheeks. 

Bobbing your head up and down as you hear him moan you go slower but harder holding the base of his penis in a tight grip as you suck down hard deep throating him yourself this time trying to keep your head there as long as possible gagging you feel him twitching in your mouth as you rise up till mid-shaft hollowing your cheeks once again pressing your tongue flat against his dorsal vain he thrusts into your mouth gripping onto your hair holding you in place as he thrusts harder hitting the back of your throat as he shoots his cum down your esophagus.

 "Swallow!" he groans his command as his thrusts get slower, you start slowly bobbing your head milking him of every last drop of cum finally finishing him off as you lick his tip clean "Good girl." he says stroking your hair out of your face as you crawl on top of him with a smirk kissing up his chest biting his collarbone lightly leaving your mark on him. 

He grabs your waist and turns you, so he is hovering over you press you hard against the bed pushing his pelvic bone against you making you moan out ever so softly "Mmm Papi!" He stokes you breasts lightly feeling your hardened nipple kissing his way down your neck biting your pulse point as you buck your hips up feeling him harden again as you moan in satisfaction, you trail your nails up his back as his kisses move lower, he licks your nipple biting down making you arch your back as his hands go to unbuckle your jeans letting out a sigh as you hear the zip slowly being pulled down as he kisses down your stomach you tangle your hand in his hair as he is pulling down your jeans and thong, you shiver at the cool breeze hitting your soaked core.

His hands travel up your calves lightly grazing over your thighs while kissing your inner thigh making his way to where you need him most feeling his hot breath blow over your clit you moan in anticipation and just then his tongue lightly brushes over your clit once as he sucks it in his mouth putting your legs over his shoulder holding your hips down as he buries his face in your core he groans as he licks and sucks your clit making your body twitch as you feel your orgasm start building, you try to buck your hips up craving more contact all this time his eyes have been on you watching every reaction of your body as you are in a state of pure bliss chest rising and falling as your breath got heavier, quiet moans leaving your mouth occasionally.

Your hand gripping the headboard tightly as your back is arched off the bed and just when you thought it couldn't get any better he thrusts two fingers in your soaking, hot, dripping core pressing so delightfully against your nerves making you scream out as you look down at him, his eyes full of lust as he stares at you lightly biting your clit as he curls his fingers up pressing harder on your nerves your body shaking and with one last thrust of his fingers and last suck on your clit he sends you into pure ecstasy as your orgasm washes over you, your throat and lungs sore from the moans and screams. 

So immersed in your own orgasm you hadn't realized he had gotten up, he thrusts into you hard making you scream out again, your core so sensitive as his erection grazed your inner walls so perfectly going deep inside you gripping your thighs so hard bruises had started to form, he knew your body so well his thrusts had become so precise knowing exactly where to aim and where to hit to have you screaming in seconds.

Overstimulated and sensitive every nerve in your body is screaming for release, his left arm hooks around your thigh as his right hand stokes up your body slapping your left breast and griping onto your throat cutting your air supply as your second orgasm was already building and ready to flow through you, and just like that you arch your back and buck your hips up as it hits your harder this time not being able to scream or even breath making it even more intense Hoseok moans as your walls squeeze him sucking him in every time he pulls out, slowing his thrust down and relaxing his grip on you, your body still trembling he pulls out of you. 

He turns you around onto your stomach hovering over you grinding his erection between your ass cheeks he kisses the back of your neck making you shiver, biting the nape of your neck he thrust into your anus hard as you lift your hips up felling him deeper his breath fanning over your wet, sweaty skin he groans in satisfaction hearing you moan out, he pulls your hair lifting your head off the bed looking at your face as he continues to thrust. 

Your eyes hooded and tired but full of lust as he kisses you thrusting harder getting closer to his own orgasm his hand goes under your hip pressing hard fast circle on your clit as you scream out once again meeting his thrusts squeezing your walls tighter he moans in your ear sending you over the edge as you squirt out your cum all over the bedspread as he fills you up his cum dripping out of you as his thrust slow down prolonging both your orgasms till he had finally milked himself in you completely and pulled out falling next to you on the bed. Heavy breathing being the only thing heard in the room as you both try to calm down hearts racing as he pulls you into him, falling asleep in his arm never felt better than right now.