Fantasy Come to Life. Jun-K & Taecyeon Part 2

A/N: I did a little editing, I hope you like it!

As soon as your front door closed, and you were left alone with Jun and Taecyeon the atmosphere had changed to your surprise it was calm and relaxing, Jun came up behind you gripping your waist and his mouth so close to your ear any closer, and he would be biting it "Why don't you go take that bubble bath you were getting ready for as we finish up here" his seductively low voice sent chills down your spine captivating you making your throat go dry and your knees buckle humming in response you just turned around and made your way to the bathroom locking the door just in case.

Finally relaxing into the hot water feeling your muscles release all the tension you didn't even know you had you heard the television in the distance feeling even more at ease knowing things were back to normal but still you couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier the touching, teasing, the electricity coursing through you every time you felt them near you, it almost knocked the air out of your lungs when you remembered Taecyeon's hand caress you lightly and groan, that whole night had you on edge first it was your imagination making feel bothered and then them teasing you making it even worse.

After forty minutes or so you decide to get out of the now cold water and return to your never ending torture you called best friends, it's not like teasing each other was anything new, but tonight it went to a whole other level that you had no idea how to handle. So you decided to play it calm and cool like nothing happened and went to change and chill out with them in the living room. Walking in you see Taecyeon spread out on the two-seater watching television in his jogging pants topless with his arms behind his head and then there was Jun whose face lit up as soon as you walked into the room with a huge smile and arms wide open waiting for you to go to him on the three seater, and you did lay down in front of him with your head on his left arm and his right arm around you hugging you feeling his warmth taking over you as you watched at the television noticing it was a drama rerun you giggled to yourself.

"Do you have any idea how much I've missed you? We both have, I don't think there was a moment we didn't think about you or talk about you. And those photos you have been uploading are too sinful for public viewing." Jun huskily whispers into your ear kissing the nape of your neck making you tilt your head back, completely taken over by his voice and his smell you had no intention of resisting in any more, his grip around your waist loosened as he kissed down your neck nipping at your shoulder you decided to turn around to face him straddling him leaning into kiss him. His hands squeezed your ass so hard a moan escaped into the kiss, your hands tangled in his hair, your hips grinding down on him, you were so caught up in the most feverishly intense kiss you have ever had you almost forgot about Taecyeon until you felt a hot, soft, wet pair of lips kiss the back of your neck to your shoulder as his hand moved to the hem of your shirt.

As soon as the shirt came past your head you went straight back to what you were doing with Taecyeon trailing hot, wet kisses done your spine landing at the small of your back making you arch your back slightly pushing your hips harder down on Jun making him groan at the pressure his hands gripping tightly at your hips as Taecyeon's hands went from your waist to your breasts tearing your bra open squeezing your breasts while pinching your nipples between his fingers, pulling away from the kiss you gasp for air as Jun kissed your jawline down to your neck biting your sweet spot under your ear a lust filled groan left your lips as Taecyeon caught your lips in a passionate kiss biting your bottom lip.

"Maybe we should take this to bedroom." he said breathlessly as he picked you up, you wrapped your legs around him, his hands gripping tightly where your thighs meet your ass making you grid on him as he kissed you walking to your room with Jun not far behind already stripping himself, as Taecyeon laid you down on the bed he ground down hard on you hitting your clit hard making you arch your back and moan sinfully loud as he bit your lip letting go kissing down your neck down your torso getting up off of you to strip down when Jun captured your lips pulling down your shorts and panties his hand caressing up your thighs closer to your core running his fingers up your slit he growled into the kiss when he felt how wet you were moaning into the kiss as his fingers came to your clit arching your back as he pinched your bundle of nerves moaning louder pulling away from the kiss he got up bring his fingers to his mouth licking them clean with a view of your painfully burning, wet core he got on his knees in front of you "Hmm, you look so delicious baby girl."