Some Sugar for Daddy. RapMon.

Standing there in the corner of his playroom wearing your dark purple lace lingerie set with matching garter belt, your hands bound with a leather strap harness behind your back with your head down waiting for him to speak as he just sat there in his big red leather armchair staring you down while stroking his long, thick, hard cock groaning at the sight of you "Come to Daddy babygirl." his silky husky voice rings through your ears sending chills up your spine as you make your way toward him your stiletto heals clicking on the black marble floor, the closer you get to him your nerves send shock waves through you in anticipation your skin is covered in goosebumps your clit and inner walls tingle so deliciously as you stand in between his legs looking at him as he stares at you still stroking himself through his jeans. 

"Bend over." He commands in a soft yet stern voice as you bend over he holds your shoulders helping to guide you over him to his left armrest as his hand strokes your left ass cheek and slaps it hard making you moan he moves your thong to the side and pulls out a vibrator and vibrating anal beads as he puts them into you, he turns them on to the medium high setting, the vibrator in front and the beads in the back.

Your body jerks forward from the shock and a moan leaves your mouth as he puts your thong back in place he slaps your ass, "Don't forget, you have to be quiet until I say otherwise." He lifts you up and guides you to your knees between his legs, as your knees touched the soft carpet he strokes your hair, "Are you going to be a good girl?" "Ye..Yes Daaddyy." you moan out as the angel you're sitting in makes the vibrating more intense, "Mmm... Good girl. Now show Daddy how much you love him." He says as he unzips his jeans and pulls out his cock, so thick, long, hard and pink already leaking pre-cum as he strokes it lifting it to your mouth you lick your lips in hungry desire as you open your mouth licking the tip tasting the salty sweetness of his desire for you. 

You circle the tip with your tongue as he groans when you take him in your mouth you suck down hollowing your cheeks taking him in as much as you can firmly pressing your tongue flat against him as you come back up doing this again and again slowly increasing your speed and sucking harder each time, he brushes his hand through your hair combing it out of your face as you look him in the eye with nothing but lust and desire he moans at your doe eye expressing as he pulls you up by your hair "Do you like pleasing your Daddy?" He asks in his velvety voice, "Ye...YES DADDY!!!" You moan out in pleasure the vibrators getting you close to your nirvana, your hips grinding in the air as you feel it approaching, "Mmm what a Good Girl you are." 

And with that he thrusts into your mouth making you deep throat him as you gag you feel your orgasm take over you as you loudly moan around his cock causing him to cum in your mouth from the mere sight of you cumming while deep throating him he slowly thrust up in your mouth milking his cock from all the cum as you suck him dry and swallow ever last drop, your body trembling from your orgasm as the vibrators are still inside you making you cum for a second time he pulls you up by your hair "Let me hear you sing babygirl, sing for your Daddy." You moan out as loud as you could arching your back as you squirt your cum all over the vibrator, he picks you and lays you down on the leather bed.

He unties your hands from the leather harness and ties them to the chains connected to the bed spreading your legs as your still moaning and trembling from the intense orgasm still coursing through you, you try hard to keep your legs open as he removes the vibrator turning it off, your cum flowing out of you, he bends down and licks tormentingly slow up your slit as you cry out in pleasure "Delicious as always babygirl, always sweet and ready." he says as he gets up and moves to the cabinet on the right side of the bed opening the drawer he takes out a blindfold and puts it on you immediately unclasping your bra ripping it off of you kissing the reddened skin as he caresses your breasts your nipples perking up almost right away. 

He pinches them between his fingers as he twists them hardening them even more as his hand caresses down past your rib cage down your abdomen to your hips his tongue drawing on your neck as he moans in your ear seeing your skin tingle at his touch a quiet moan leaves your mouth as you feel his hand travel over your clit while his lips and tongue are travelling the skin of your neck and shoulder your arch your back and buck your hips up as his hand travels down your folds "What do you want babygirl?" he asks, knowing what he wants to hear you moan out and answer "I want you to fuck me hard Daddy, Fuck me senseless." You feel him smirk against your skin as he bites your pulse point at the nape of your neck you throw your head back and moan as his fingers enter you slowly, feeling your warm, wet, tight core he groans knowing how good you feel around him.

He removes his fingers from inside you "Open up babygirl." he instructs as you open your mouth feeling his fingers enter, you lick and suck your juices from his fingers as he groans in satisfaction he moves away from the bed, and you hear the sound of a lid snap open and feel a cool liquid drip on your nipples down your breast to your abdomen as you arch your back you feel his tongue travelling up licking it all and sucking your nipple as you whimper at the feeling "You always taste so good covered in chocolate." he said as he drizzled some on your clit, you can feel it drip down your slit as you feel the bed dip by your legs he leans down "Now how about some sugar for daddy." 

He leans in and licks up your slit sucking your clit in his mouth lightly grazing it with his teeth as his tongue swirls around it, he licks over it and bites the skin just above your clit as you moan in pleasure "Aah Daddy!!!" he sucks your clit again this time entering two fingers in your slit as your walls contract around them, he curls his fingers and presses hard against your g-spot and rubs hard as he eats you out, your body trembles at the feeling your third orgasm approaching fast as you scream out in pure bliss head thrown back, back arched, and your legs wrapped around his head as he goes faster adding more suction his tongue making you shake every time he licks up.

 With one final thrust of his fingers your orgasm hits you hard your whole body shaking as you scream in ecstasy hand clinched into fists toes curled he gets up in the middle of your orgasm and slams into you, he groans at your tightness as your walls are still contracting from your orgasm, he rips the blindfold off and slaps your breast as you look at him stare at you like some hungry sexual beast ready to devour you whole.

His hand around your neck cutting your air supply ever so lightly as he throws his head back thrusting even harder, suddenly he pulls out and turn you over thrusting back into you, he pulls your head back by your hair as he slaps your ass and bite your shoulder as he growls into your skin, goosebumps covering your body as your uncontrollable moans turn into loud screams off pleasure, his hand holds your hip steady as his other goes to your clit, you tremble at his touch tightly holding onto the chains connected to the bed your knuckles turn white as profanities are all that are coming out of his and your mouths as he thrust harder and harder hitting your g-spot perfectly, he pulls out and turns you around again on to your back he thrusts back into you lifting your leg onto his shoulder gripping your thigh tightly, the sweat dripping down his honey tone velvety skin, your back still arched as you feel the jolts of pleasure and bliss shoot through you "Daddy!!! I'm go...gon..gonna cum!!" you shout out 

"Cum for me babygirl, cum for your Daddy!!!" he says as he shoots his load deep inside you as you scream feeling your orgasm this time squirting it all out on to his shaft and the bed as he keeps thrusting to prolong both your orgasms your contracting walls milking him from every last drop, he pulls out and straddles your chest thrusting into your mouth as you suck and lick him clean he groans as he pulls your hair looking at you as you suck him into your mouth, he unties your hands and pulls out of you dropping onto the wet bed next to you, both heaving trying to catch your breath as he pulls you into his arms holding you tightly and gently at the same time almost as if you would break. "I Love You." He whispers into your ear as you fall asleep.