Chapter 4

Chapter Four

(Lachlan's Pov)

---------------------------------------------

Even This week was just one big blur. Mostly because I refused to believe that Natalie, the girl I thought wasn't like everyone else, is now in a relationship with Jerome, who she just met last weekend. It's just plain annoying. I guess all girls are all like that.

I stare out at the dance floor watching people dance together to yet another slow song. Here I am by myself, watching the girl I originally wanted to go with and the girl that is my actual girlfriend dance with people that should be me.

Jerome gives a slight nod and says,"Natalie and I were going to head over to Sean's party and she wanted you to come with."

"I will come, just let me go get Mitch and Louise-"

"Louise?" He questions.

"Yeah, Mitch went to go dance with her." I reply and try not to laugh. "Oh-Okay." He says awkwardly and walks away.

Lacey doesn't leave my side as I walk over to Mitch.

"Hey, do you want to go to Sean's party with Jerome, Lacey, Natalie, and I?" I ask.

"Yeah sure, do you want to come Louise?"

"I can't, but go have fun." She replies.

"I will. Can I go get Madi?" He asks. I shrug,"You know she doesn't drink."

"I will meet you in the parking lot!"

"Alright, don't get her pregnant." I say with a smirk. "Cause I would totally get my best friend pregnant in that short amount." He laughs.

"Use a condom." I tease him, making Lacey roll her eyes.

In that short amount of time he managed to do absolutely nothing.

We all sit in a circle on the floor. Madi and Mitch sit together, Jerome and Natalie sit together, I sit with Lacey, and Preston and Rob sit together. They both kinda just showed up alone.

Mitch takes a sip or his beer and says, "Alright, Preston, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Boooo!" Rob shouts, disagreeing with his coward like choice. "Okay, who is this girl you're crushing on?" Mitch smirks.

"A girl you don't need to know about."

Preston then turns to Rob,"Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

People chant.

"I dare you to go kiss a random girl."

He wiggles his eyebrows.

"I hate you." Rob replies and curses underneath his breath, walking over to the next room.

We all stand up and follow him. Rob walks over to some random girl and kisses her, which results to a big slap in the face. Everyone laughs as Rob holds his face.

"Chick slaps hurt!"

Once we all get situated again its Lacey's turn.

"Truth or dare?" Rob asks.

"Uhm, truth."

All of us boo.

"How many guys have you slept with in the past month?"

"One." She says back, making me feel relieved.

Everyone else is silent which makes Lacey offended. "Oh my gosh! I'm not that big of a slut!" Preston raises his eyebrow at her not convinced.