Chapter 16

Chapter 16

(Lachlan's Pov)

I wake up, my head pounding against my skull. The room seems to be spinning around me but, I  know for certain it isnt. "Good you're awake," A feminine voice says in a relfied yet calm tone.

"Mom?"

The girl comes into my line of vision. Her straight brown hair that perfectly ends a little past her shoulders. "No, its Natalie You're Mom went to go get more of your medication." I rub my eyes and sit up on the couch I was laying on. "What happened?"

She sighs like I told her that I hated her, which I don't. I want to kiss her but, I feel the sudden urge to throw up. "You passed out at lunch today."

"I'll be right back," I say, my own voice suprising me. It sounds very scratchy like I need water. I go into the bathroom, close the door behind me, and sit by the toilet, waiting till I throw up. Once I do create that horrible smelling vomit Natalie knocks on my door, "Lachlan. Are you okay?"

"Fine! I am just fine.."

"If you are fine," She shouts through the door, "Can you explain to me why you called me Lacey last night? Last time I checked I don't have blonde hair or a big mouth." I rest my forehead on the toilet seat. "To be completely honest with you. I don't remember barely anything last night. All I remember is passing out on Madi's front lawn."

"To be completely honest with you. I don't think you are being honest with me."

For some reason, tears are in my eyes and they slowly roll down my cheeks. A odd sound escapes my lips. That sound once you cry. Natalie opens the door and kneels down next to me, "Are you okay?"

I look into her eyes and mutter a small, "No."

(Madi's Pov)

"Yes Mitch I'm going to Natalie's!" I say into the phone as I pace around my room. "I thought you hated Natalie??"

"I do," I say into a hushed tone. "There is someone I need to drop off." I look back at Lachlan who sits on my bed. "Who!?"

After five minutes of explaining to Mitch he finally let me hang up so, I could take Lachlan to Natalie's.

I open the front door to the warm spring air. Jerome jumps out from a bush and screams. "Do you want to go on a date with me?" Lachlan steps out and he grows silent. "You okay little Lachy? You aren't looking to hot."

"Im fine."

I hug Jerome and he kisses my forehead. "I'll go on a date but, we have to drop Lachlan off."

When we show up at Natalie's you can tell she is confused. Her eyes wander from Me to Lachan then Jerome and back to me.

Lachlan breaks out into a weak cry. "Lets get you in bed," They dissapear upstairs. After about ten minutes Natalie comes walking down the steps. "So, what happened?"

After I explain to her what happened Jerome and I could finally go on our date

He's like my brother.

I hate him, yet I love him.

"Where are we going?" I asked, messing with the conditioning in the cair. "Red lobster."

"Oh my god really! That's so expensive!" I said in almost a cheer,"Just wait until you get the bill!"

During the dinner Jerome was the sweetest guy there ever was. He really listened to what I had to say.

"My mom seriously made me go out and buy a dress! I HATE dresses!" Jerome has a smile on his face which makes me question him. "What?"

He laughs a super cute laugh that makes my knees weak. "You're just so beautiful," He says while reaching over the small table to stroke my cheek. "You're beautiful when you talk. You're beautiful when you smile. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever layed eyes on."