Chapter 17

Chapter Seventeen

(Natalie's Pov) PROM NIGHT

Lachlan's arms were around my waist and my hands were on his shoulders, a slow song playing over everyone's chatter. It has been quite an eventful night so far.

I won prom queen along with Lachlan who won king. It was very awkward for me with having to stand up on the stage, listening to the cheers.

I couldn't really enjoy the moment because as of a few hours ago Madi had passed out on the dance floor while dancing with Mitch and, she still has yet to come to.

Unfortunately Jerome couldn't go to see if she was okay because of all that drama with Mitch and all. He just sits alone with no date to dance with.

Preston went with Lacey which is very odd. They both didn't have dates. He did however, finally get a girlfriend, her name is Sara, I think but, she thought prom was overrated. It's funny to watch Lacey and Preston, nothing touching, not even hands. They stand at least two feet apart and are kinda slowly dancing with themselves.

Rob and Ryan, the two guys I had seen maybe once or twice at a few parties, had popular girls as dates. One had blonde hair and oddly big boobs and the other had black hair and, looked like a pageant contestant with her gigantic hair extensions and too much makeup.

As for Lachlan and I. Well, we are obviously still together. Almost a year now. Besides a few fights everything has been pretty awesome. I don't say perfect because it hasn't. Sometimes his depression kicks in and all that is really on his mind is getting drunk.

I barely see him smoke anymore. Maybe one or two after a long day. Whenever he offers me one I always refuse. If I truly wanted to smoke I would take the un-opened pack Lachlan bought for me months ago out of my bedside table drawer and smoke a cigaret.

"I am really going to miss you when you go to College, Natalie." He admits to me with a soft tone of voice. "You should come with me."

He laughs at my idea and twirls me around. "I think I'll do fine on my own."

On his own.

High school was ending and everyone is going their separate ways.

When summer is over I will be off to College.

Preston is moving to Washington with Sara.

Mitch, Jerome, and Madi are all moving to L.A with the Team Crafted guys in a nice big mansion which, does not make any sense to me.

And my little Lachy is staying right were he is, content with making YouTube videos for a living. Apparently his channel is doing really well, 80k subscribers I think. Mitch and Jerome on the other hand have over 1 million. They make big bucks too. Madi and Lachlan make a lot too but, about half as much.

Also, Mitch and Madi are widely "Shipped" in the Minecraft community. Jerome gets a lot of hate whenever he does so much as say her name. It's gotten so bad that they can't even record with each other. It doesn't make any sense because Mitch and Madi still have yet to be in a relationship. Like how many times have Jerome and Madi broken up and gotten back together? 5, 6 times?

Our small group ended up leaving before the After Prom was over at like 2am. My feet started hurting, Jerome had a headache, Preston was straight up uncomfortable, and Lachlan was pretty used to prom because he has gone four times with a different girl every year.

The four of us sit up on Lachlan's roof. The guys didn't seem to care that they could ruin their tuxes but, I on the other hand, cared a lot about my dress. I had spent almost 200 dollars just for this dress and quite frankly I was going to sell it and nobody will be want to pay for a messed up dress.