Chapter 10 Part 2

Chapter Ten Part Two

(Lachlan's Pov)

------------------------------------

"So, Natalie. I am thinking that we should go on a second date tonight." I say with a smirk on my face and my phone held up to my ear while I spun around in an office chair.

"You want a second date?" She complains with a sarcastic tone. "I would think that it's kind of a necessity since you are my girlfriend."

I smiled ear to ear, my eyes examining her with a sense of delight.

I wrapper my arms around her. "You look so, beautiful tonight Natali," I whisper in her ear.

She smiles back while nodding her head slightly. "You look quite good yourself."

I take her to some Italian restaurant. It's not as fancy as our first date but, I knew she wasn't expecting much.

The food was great.

Natalie was great.

Everything seemed to be great but, then asked her a quite stupid question.

"Do you maybe want to go to my house and uhm-" I couldn't finish what I was going to say. It felt weird to be addressing the question especially because Natalie just sat there staring at me.

"The thing is Lachlan. I don't know if I'm in love. Hell, I don't know if I even know what love is. Are we in some basic high school relationship? Probably. I don't want to be the girl to be broken hearted because it was too serious-" As she rambles on I remind myself we aren't "Officially" dating yet. Just because I am comfortable with her doesn't mean she is comfortable with me.

She takes a deep breath and for a moment I think she is going to break the whole thing off before I can get the real experience of falling in love with Natalie Hope James but, her words come out softer and quieter oppose to harsh and hurt. "With that said, I think that I should say 'To hell with it' because I am not the same girl I was nine months ago. I'm going to take a huge risk here and let myself fall in love with you."

I smile and raise my hand in the air as if I was in class and say,"Check please!"

In a matter of twenty minutes we managed to get the check and back to my house. It happened way faster than I wanted. I couldn't help but, feel anxious as hell.

"I want you to take me virginity." I breath out a sigh. "I don't want you to be scared or nervous, okay?" She still paces around my room, biting her nails, an wiping sweat off her hands onto her pants. I grab her hand once she is about to turn around again to go the other way. "Hey, look at me."

"Look at me," I repeat. She finally looks down at me and I slide my fingers between hers. I stand up and give her a reassuring smile.

I open up my window and step out onto the roof and gesture Natalie out as well. Once she is finally out and sitting down I say,"Now I want you to look out."

Natalie looks out at the hills that stretch out for miles completely empty of houses and roads.

"Where's your father?" She asks me. I turn towards her. "My father? Off on a business trip so we can pay for things like bills, food, all the necessities."

"I didn't know you were poor," She says being careful to not hurt me. "I am not necessarily poor. It's just that most of the money we have is for me to go to college but, I don't want to go to college. I want to stay at home with my family all day. I want my future children to see their father every day not once a year. I don't want my children to spend their whole entire middle school and high school experience distracting people from the real truth."

Natalie looks over at me with caring eyes. "How do you do it?"

I turn back towards the view I used to cherish once I was younger to get away from the shitty reality. "You can cover up anything with a smile, Natalie."

She squeezes my hand and takes in a breath. "Okay, I am ready." I looked at her. This was the moment and I didn't know if I was ready.

I finally replied a weak,"Okay." There was nothing else to say. This won't be something I will regret. This will be something I cherish.

I slid myself back inside the house and closed the window that made my room slightly cooler.

As soon as Natalie's lips were on mine all the anxiety went away. There was no awkwardness. It was just me and Natalie kissing the night away.

Our lips only separated when I sat down on the bed and before I could lay down she got on my lap and started kissing me again. Her fingers slid over the buttons of my shirt. She looks at me for a second to make sure I was okay with it then starts to unbutton them.

I slide the shirt off and give her a slight smile. "If I have to be shirtless you do too," I say like a little child.

Natalie laughs and raises her arms over her head. I pull off her shirt and throw it to the floor then unbuckle her bra. I lay her down on my pillow and, kiss and bite her neck.

"Lachlan," She moans. "I don't know how to do this." I sit up, out of breath and, laugh. "You think I do!? Lets just be inexperienced together."

She smiles and, wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me back down. "My little Lachy," she whispers and, brings my bottom lip between her lip just before her tongue slips its way to mine.

Slowly, every layer of clothing finds its way onto the floor. I was nervous, she was nervous. It was a nervous party.

"Are you ready?" I ask, looking at Natalie with concerned eyes.

Her breath comes out shaky, like she is about to cry but, her eyes aren't watery nor does she have any reason to cry. "Yeah. I think I'm ready."

After all the moans and laughs of excitement I finally wasn't a virgin. It was such and odd thing, I felt free.

The only bad thing was.

In the morning we were awaken.

By a phone call.