Chapter 18

Chapter 18

(Lachlan's Pov)

"I can't believe you Lachlan! You had sex!" My mother yelled at me.

I felt embarrassed yet relieved that I didn't have to keep it a secret any longer. "I'm sorry!"

"I don't ever want to see you in bed with her again! Do you understand!?" I had never seen my mom so mad before. "Do you UNDERSTAND!" She shouts even louder when I don't reply.

"Yes! My fucking god! I am eighteen Mom!" I couldn't stop the words from coming, they just came before I was ready. "Eighteen or not, my son shouldn't be having sex! What else have you been doing that I don't know about?"

I sigh, defeated and, ready for the punishments to come. I go upstairs an grab all the things I've kept a secret.

I place the lighter and pack of cigarettes on the counter. She picks up the pack and looks at the remaining three cigarettes, her frown worsening. "You said you didn't smoke them. Y-you told me you needed them to "Look cool" and not to worry."

Next I placed a bottle of pills on the counter. "What are these for?"

I bit my lip in fear, afraid to speak the truth. "My depression you never knew about..."

By the time I placed the bottle on the counter she already new what it was. "Whiskey? Lachlan, why must you be like your father."

Disappointment.

"Are you my son?" She says, tears filling her eyes. "You can't be him. The Lachlan I know isn't like this. Where is he? WHERE IS HE!?" The tears come, and she soon starts to bawl at the next item I place on the counter.

A box of condoms.

"Why are there only three left in here? Lachlan, no... You used nine!" I didn't know what to say. Yes mom I've had sex ten times, forgot to use one once, no biggie!? I don't feel like being disowned

"You love her a lot don't you?" She asks, her voice soft and hurt. "Yeah.." I say, my cheeks feeling hot. "I love her very much."

She manages a smile and brings me into her arms. "Oh, Lachlan. You've grown up so much! If you really do love her.. Make sure she knows it."

For some reason she understood and I didn't mind.

She told me to tell her immediately and, I did, grabbing a condom when she wasn't looking, just in case.

I knocked on her front door excitedly and waited for someone to answer it. Natalie opened the door and smiled once she realized it was me. "Lach-" She began to say my name but, I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers.

She pulled away from me quicker than I wanted her to. I tried to kiss her again but, she rejected me. "What's up?" She asks casually, like I didn't just kiss her.

"I came here to say I love you." I smile, stepping close to her, a sense of pride flaring up in my gut. "You could've called."

"Is something wrong?" I ask her suddenly feeling concerned because of the way she acted.

"No.." She gives me a reassuring smile then kisses me, my knees go completely weak and I can barely stand. Our lips don't leave each others at all. Even when I stepped inside and she closed the door behind me.

"Your mom is watching," I say between kisses. She looks up, over to her mother, and brings me even closer by wrapping her fingers in my belt loops. She brings my bottom lip between her teeth before replying, "Good."

I just kept trying to forget about my mom. I felt her smile against my lips right before I brought my lips down to her collarbone and started to kiss the outline of her jaw.

For some reason I wanted her more than usual. I wanted Natalie Ray James.

Maybe it was all because my mom told me not to.

I was feeling powerful, not regretting a single thing up until the condom drops out of my hand and onto the floor making a small sound but, to me it sounds like loud symbols crashing in my ears.

"Natalie.. I need to talk to you for a minute." Her mother announces, picking up packaged condom.

"I knew it." I say underneath my breath so that only Nat can hear. "Why don't you wait outside?" Her mother suggest even though I really don't have a choice.

The door slams loudly once I step outside, and I sit down, listening in on their conversation because of an open window.

Her moms begins with a nice, "Natalie James. Are you not telling me something?"

"Yes."

I facepalm at her response. Today has not been a very good day for the both of us.

"Can you explain to me why your boyfriend had a condom with him?" She asks, with the same friendly tone.

"Yes."

"Okay... Why?" I bite my lip, hoping she comes up with a good excuse. "Well, Lachlan stopped here real quick before going to one of his friends that needed one."

"Natalie.." Her voice is sincere, it scares me. "Tell me the truth. Have you been having sex with Lachlan?"

I can imagine her right now. Trying so hard not to bite her lip and keep with the excuses.

"Yes."

I slam my fist on the pavement and curse under my breath. So, long fake innocence.

"I want to yell at you but, I know what it's like to be young and in love. As long as you love him.. I'm okay. Just Natalie, don't be stupid."

The door opens and Natalie pulls me inside a smile on her face.

Up to her room we went.

Turns out I did need that condom.

(Authors Notes)

Literally I have the weirdest mind. This was all I could think of!

If you would mind can you check out my new stories Living Like Cool Kids and I Lived!!! Thank you!

I lived is a TheCampingRusher FanFiction

And Living Like Cool Kids is a How To Minecraft SMP FanFiction. (It is not to late to enter the character contest)