Chapter Ten Part One

(Natalie's Pov)
-------------------------------------------

A ringing of a phone woke both Lachlan and I up.

His legs were tangled with mine and his arms were wrapped around my stomach, pulling me closer to him.

I almost thought everything from last night was a dream but, Lachlan's bare chest against my bare back proves me wrong.

I reach for my phone, seeing the contact, and consider not answering.

"What's up Madi?" I ask as soon as I pick up. "I am in Lachlan's drive way. Get out here now, I need to talk to you about something."

"How did you-" She cut me off before I could finish. "I figured since you went on a date last night that you'd be here. Just hurry up!" Then she hung up giving me no option wether to go with her or not.

I sat up and Lachlan's arms remained around me. "Madi is waiting for me in the driveway."

"Why?" He asks grumpily, rubbing his eyes. I shrug and remove his blankets from me, forgetting I was naked. Pure embarrassment flew through me and all I could say was,"Don't look!"

He rolled onto his right side, pulling the comforter over with him. "I wasn't planning on it." His voice was muffled from the blankets that were over his head.

As soon as I stood up, pain overtook my whole body. My fingers balled into fists and, my nails dug into my palms. I wanted to scream but, Lachlan was pretty pissed off that my phone had gone off at 7 in the morning, causing him to wake up.

I quickly put on my clothes and cleaned myself up the best I could. "Damn it!" I cursed at the mirror, seeing a purplish hickey on my neck.

Lachlan was already back to sleep and snoring by the time I left.

I got into Madi's car. She had a nervous smile on her face. "Can you do something for me?"

"Yeah of course!" I reply. "First off, I just want to tell you that Jerome and I have been dating so, don't ask me all these questions."

I stare at her confused. What did her dating Jerome have anything to do with the favor? She gulped. "I need you to tell Jerome that," She pauses. "Tell Jerome what?"

"That I'm pregnant and it's his," She replies all at once. "Wait. It's not Mitch's then?" I ask.

"You are correct. I just don't know how he will react so, I want you to tell him."

I look out the window of her car, almost like I didn't know where I was. "Just drive me there."

Fifteen minutes later, we pulled into Jerome's driveway. Madi stays in the car as I go to his front door and, knock.

Jerome invites me in instantly. "What's up Natali?"

"Oh nothing much. I am just here to tell you something," I reply while fidgeting with my bracelet.

"Before you say anything can I do something?" He asks me. "Sure. Make it quick though."

Before I know it his lips are on mine. They aren't Lachlan's lips at all. They are Madi's boyfriend's lips! I push him away and slap him. "I'm dating Lachlan! And you are dating Madi! Don't do that!"

He wraps one of his arms around my waist and kisses me again. It's more forceful like he knows what I'm going to tell him and he isn't happy about it.

"Madi is pregnant and you are the father!" I shout as I push him away.

He stares at me in shock and then in disgust. "How do you know!?"

"I know because she told me you bitch!" I shout yet again very offended.

"Get out of my house! The baby isn't mine! Madi and I aren't together either!" He shout back at me.

"It is too! Jerome! She is scared to tell you!" I say as I walk towards the door. "Then why did she tell Mitch it was his!? He is all happy and rubbing it in my face because of it!"

"She told Mitch it was his because we were on vacation! She didn't want him to be pissed the whole rest of the trip!" I reply as he opens the door and slams it in my face.

I turn back to the car, walk back over to it, and get in. "That went terrible."

"Oh no! Ugh!" Madi sighs and slams her hands on the steering wheel.

"I don't want to worry about this right now! Just tell me, did you have sex with Lachlan last night?" She smirks at me. I give a slight nod and she screams so loudly my ears felt like they were going to fall off. "Tell me all about it!"

"Well, it all started with his phone call."

(Authors Notes)

It's short I know! But did you notice the PART ONE!? The part two will be a lot longer!

I split it into two parts and put the Jerome/Madi thing in this chapter so that I could give you guys something and also for a really nice long romance scene. Not a smut though.

No!

I also posted a new chapter for The Night Out and the first chapter for my new Hbomb94 FanFiction called Crystal so go check those out please!

So... Yeah!

Also I wanted to ask you if you wanted a sequel?

It's too bad if you didn't want one because by the time I post this the sequel will be up. (Just so no one will forget about the sequel. I won't be posting on it for a while!)

SO THE SEQUEL IS CALLED SINCERELY! PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT!

SINCERELY

SINCERELY

SINCERELY

SINCERELY